my Papa❤️❤️

Your pov
"kleines Mädchen you are spy's daughter." ' Wait so spy is my father.' I thought to myself. "I have to go see him." So I started running then ran back to scout. "Were is spy's room?" "Turn left and it is the last door in the hall." He said and I started running again.
Spy's pov
'I thought she was lying about being pregnant. She did that before.' I said to my self. 'I wonder if she told y/n about me at all. Or why I wasn't in her life. Well till now. I better talk to her.' I brought up my microphone, blew into it and called out. "Will somebody bring Y/n to my smoking room?" There was a pause. "NOW!" I yelled. "She's on her way already after medic told her you were her father." I heard scout say. Then I heard a knock on my door not to long after and Y/n walked in. "Hello Y/N." I told her. "Bonjor." she replied. "So you know that....." I said but didn't continue looking down onto my desk. "'our my  papa, or what my mozer is a crazy woman?" She asked giggling. "Well bozh."  I said with a slight smile on my face. " Yeah I know bozh. My mama said zhat you died and zhat you left because of me." She said looking down. "Is zhat true papa. You left because of me because you didn't want a little girl only boys?" I could hear her sniffle and saw a tear stream down her face. I stood up from my chair and walked up to her bending down to her height. "No no no sweetie I didn't leave because of 'ou. I didn't even know 'ou even existed until a few weeks ago." I said to her and she hugged me. " She also said zhat 'ou left her for some whore who didn't have children." That made me think for a second. She flipped the roles on what she had told our child. It was accturaly her who was sleeping with another man and I left her not the other way around. "I saw 'ou in a picture in my old house before mama kicked me out. But 'ou weren't wearing  'our mask." She said quietly. "Or really?" "Yeah she scratched out 'our face though after I asked about 'ou before we moved out of France." She slightly giggled and I pulled away from the hug. "Why is zhat funny?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Because it is." She replied back giggling like crazy. "How long were 'ou on zhe streets before scout found 'ou?" "All I know is zhat it was summer one minute and then it was cold and rainy. But I may or may not have pick pocketed people and almost got arrested before until I tripped and fell and turned invisible because or this zhingy." She held out one of my cigarette holders that has the buttons that make me invisible and change forms. "Where did 'ou get zhis?" I asked. "Out of Mama's room." She said looking down guilty." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I'm bored." She said and I walked her out of my smoking room into the kitchen as I walked into the living room where the TV was and stole the remote from scout turning off the dirty movie he was watching into beauty and the beast. "Hey." He yelled at me. I raised one eyebrow and smiled at him. " Zhere is a child here you can't be watching zhat with her here." I said. "*Gasp* beauty and zhe Beast!" She said then ran out sitting down on the floor I front of the TV. I smiled at my little girl then walked off into the kitchen with the other men until it was bedtime.

A/n
Hey guys thanks for reading sorry for it being short