Medic?

Your pov

"Is medic gonna be alright papa?" i ask in my sweet innocent voice.  "zhe doctor will be out 'ere soon to tell us OK petite fille." Papa said while holding me tightly. "Alright papa."About 10 minutes later I started getting tired since i missed my nap this morning.  My eyes were starting to get heavy and closing when the doctor came out. "Josef Helebrg's family?" The doctor said and papa went up and corrected his name he mispronounced "It's 'eilberg." My papa said. Well Josef is in stable condition for now. He lost a lot of blood so he is in a coma for now would you like to see him. My papa looked at me then bent down next to me. "I will be right back alright petite." " but I wanna come in papa and see uncle medic." I said. "Not today alright. 'ou can see 'im tomorrow. Alright petite." he said to me. "Alright papa." I said with a sad expression while my papa walked away.

Spy's pov

I was walking away from (Y/N) and down the hall to Medics hospital room. I feel so bad about what happened. I cant believe I did that especially to my dear friend."Here is his room. One of the last times you'll be able to see him." The doctor said. "What do 'ou mean?" I asked the doctor. "Didn't the other doctor tell you. Someone can not get a stab wound like that and survive." I started to tear up thinking of what was going to happen to my dear friend. Alright. I quickly said and walked in to see medic.  It pained me to see him laying on the hospital bed out conscious. My dear comrade. He is like the brother I always wanted and never got. I smiled at that thought and went to the side of the hospital bed. i could hear the steady beets of the heart monitor beeping as he slowly breathed. I am sorry Medic. I wish this didnt happen to 'ou. I said After about 10 minutes i looked at him again and his heart monitor stopped. I gasped and called for a doctor. A few of them came in and pushed me out so they could help him. After 15 minutes the doctor opened the door and looked at me against the wall. "Is he alright." I asked the doctor standing in front of me. "I'm sorry we did all that we could. Please say your goodbyes." After he said that I started to tear up. I wounder what (Y/N) would react. I spoke to myself quietly and walked out to the waiting room.

Y/N pov

It feels like an eternity since my papa went in to see medic. Its not fair I wanted to see him to. I was sitting cross armed in the chair staring at the door waiting for him to come out. I saw the door open and I looked up happy. But the person who came out wasn't my papa it was a doctor. after about 5 more minutes He came out with tears in his eyes. "What's wrong papa? Can I go see Uncle medic now?" I asked really wanting to see uncle medic. "'es 'ou may." He said looking sad. I ran into the hallway were all the rooms were. "What number is uncle medic's papa?" i asked him with a sweet smile. Not wanting to wait to see him and hug him. "Number 216." He said and I started running past doors looking for the room number.I started counting out loud "214,215,216,217 wait."I said looking at the numbers. "This one." i said running into uncle medic's room. "Wait papa isn't this thing supposed to be going beep? Cause uncle medic told that's the thing that make sure your alive." I asked him. "Yes it is." he said in a short sentence looking down at me. "Does that mean uncle medic is....." i looked up at him with sad eyes. "No he cant be gone." I said to papa with tears running down my face. "I'm sorry petite." Papa said and started walking over to medic. I ran up to medic and tried to climb on his bed. I was to short so papa came over and picked me up and sat me on the bed. I love you Uncle Medic. I said and hugged him. then something happened.

Medics pov 

the last thing I remember is dead spy throwing snipers knife twords me. I felt pain all through my chest and body. I fell to the ground on my knees.I hured (Y/N) yell my name. And running up to me. Then my eyes closed. 

Time skip

When my heart stopped I didnt feel pain anymore. when my spirit floated out of my body. I looked all around the room and saw spy looking at my body in sadness and went to get a doctor. "YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES COME TO THE REALM OF THE DEAD OR GO BACK INTO YOUR BODY." I hured a loud voice say. I looked down at my body. Then at the spirit Floating in front of my. So My choices are be alive and deal vith pain and Scheisse or Be dead and Deal vith no pain have no pain. I looked back down and doctors were trying to get my heart started again. When they couldn't the doctors walked out of the room. On the other side of the door i saw spy with tears and sadness in his eyes."Hold zhat zought." i said and floated out of the room and followed spy. He went and got (Y/N) out of the waiting room. and started to walk back to the room. I could tell (Y/N) couldn't wait to see me. She counted the numbers as she ran and skipped my room. she must have been counting to fast. She looked back to my room as I floated twords my body. After spy walked her in she immediately asked why the heart monitor wasn't beeping. And then she asked if I was dead. I looked at sadness twords her. Then she hugged my soulless body. I started to tear up and i made my decision. I quickly floated back twords my body. "I choose to live. They are like my family." I looked back at spy and Y/N and they started walking away. and my spirit when back into it's body. After that I could here the heart monitor beeping and my eyes opened. I looked over at spy and Y/N. "Leaving so soon?" i said in a weak voice and tried to sit up. It was very painful but that is a part of life. "UNCLE MEDIC!!!!" I hured (Y/N) yell with excitement ran over and hugged me tight. I smiled and hugged her back. "My dear friend I cant believe 'ou are alright." Spy said and walked over to me and smiled. "I vould never leave zhe ones zhat are like my family." I said to them. Then the doctor walked in. "Did you say your...." he stopped mid sentence when he saw me awake. "Oh your awake but how?" the doctor asked. "Just lucky I guess." I said to him. He smiled and left. "I love you uncle Medic." Y/N said to me with her sweet little voice.  "I love you to Kleine." My sweet little niece. I smiled.

Kleine: little one

petite fille: baby girl

petite: Baby

I hope you liked guys.I worked hard on this chapter.

Word count 1245