Why?

*Author input*

                       I just felt the pain of the multiple hit's and cuts on my body from my mother. she told me I would die before anyone would find me. She told me daddy was weak and helpless against her newly found power. I don't know what she meant by that and I was scared. I didn't want to do anything that would cause me to end up getting hit again, so I just sat there and stayed quiet whenever she would enter the room or the camera was on me. When the camera was off I would start to move around. 

"Wait I have...." I stopped at that sentence as the camera's little red light turned on and faced me. It was on for longer this time and then shut off. The second it turned off I reached into my pocket and grabbed my knife. 'I'm so happy I ended up keeping zhis even zhough papa told me to put it in his drawer.' I said to myself as I flicked it open and shoved it in the space between my wrists and the rope. I was almost threw but had to stop when my mozher came into zhe room but she stayed in zhe doorway. 

"I brought you water you little twit." She said to me as she threw the water bottle at me; I moved out of the way before it could hit me in the face. She just smiled and shut the door behind her. 

"Chienne." I said quietly enough for her not to hear me. I finished cutting the rope on my wrist and stood up rubbing my wrists. They were bruised from the rope being so tight. I was about to open the door until I heard a voice on the other side. It sounded Familiar but it wasn't a girls voice and it was muffled from the large thick door between me and the outside. I tried turning the door knob but it was locked from the outside. "Barrage." I said as I sat down on the floor. I then heard a loud gunshot and got scared. I moved away from the door on the other side of the room and just stared at it hoping nothing bad would happen to me. The door knob started to turn slowly and creaked open. I closed my eye's not wanting to see who was there. 

"Y/N!" the voice said. Now that it wasn't muffled I could tell who it was. It wasn't one voice; more like seven and one still muffled but I knew what he said. I slowly opened my eyes as a bunch of arms wrapped around me. It was my family, I looked around but didn't see the one person I wanted to actually see.

"Were is papa?" I asked all of my uncles. 

"little girls papa taking care of bad lady." Uncle Heavy said. After he said that I jumped out of the arms of the men and ran out of the room I was in. The light was blinding but I sucked it up and kept running. I could see papa held against the wall by the throat by my mozher. "She is still my child Laurent and your not taking her away from me." My mozher said. My papa looked like he was purple and I knew he couldn't breath. I ran up to my mozher and ended up stabbing her in the leg. "AHHH!" she said dropping papa. He put his hand onto his throat and the color of his face started turning back to normal. I ran up to him and hugged him. "papa êtes-vous d'accord?" *Are you alright papa?* i asked him. "Je suis bien princesse." he replied back to me. Then all of a sudden my whole body felt really cold and I stopped breathing.

Spy's pov

"Je suis bien princesse." *I am alright princess* I said to Y/N as she ran up to me. I could feel the oxygen coming back to my lungs and stopped feeling as if they were on fire. When I looked up I saw her enclosed in a frozen prison, her last non frozen breath escaping her lungs. "Wha....?" I was so confused how did that happen. "Wow making deals with that stupid wizard Merasmus can be really fun." My ex lover said starting to walk closer to me. "Why... what...how...?" I was afraid of what she was going to do next as I slowly backed away. She had never been this powerful before and for once I did not have a plan to stop her. 'zhink Laurent zhink.' I said to myself. 'Wait zhe men are here wizh me.' I said as I looked towards were Y/N ran out. I cant believe I am doing zhis but. "MEN! Battle faze." *I couldn't think of anything else don't judge me.* I said than and the men came running out. They distracted her as I got Y/N to safety. I got her outside and in the car then ran back into the house to end what I started long ago.