{9}red sparks

Buck comes in front of me leaning on a wall and takes my hand.
I'm sorry about cap he was just checking on everyone. No problem i tell him.

So what did you want to tell me before... don't ruin the moment Wanda.

*passionate kissing*

We kiss and rub on each other until we roll back in bucks room ripping each other clothes of as he pushes me on the mattress and knees above we continue to have sex.

His giant muscle rubbing against my arms makes me more comfortable than I've ever been. With bucky that heart that ultron took from me was revived and bigger.

The next morning i wake up still in bucky bed completely naked. I turn over to see a beautiful man next to me. He was still sleep he looked happy when he slept I've never seen him with a smile. It made him look sexier to have a smile on his face.

Hey, buck says happily. I get up to go to the bathroom but he grabbed my waist and pulled on his lap. Don't you think its early for you to be up. I suppose so... i say flirting.

What do you have in mind? He tells me in my ear. I asked you first buck!

Fine,we could talk ?

Really that's lame! I say back giggling.

What else is there to do we're under a bridge. He tells with his chin on my shoulder.

OK fine we can talk.

So mister convo what do you want to talk about.

Why did you pick caps side.

I picked because starks ego clouds his judgment, besides cap is an experiment just like so i thought that maybe he was right beside stark did lock me in my room so i didn't really have a choice.

We continue to talk back and forth and are connection are like sparks.