{14}Avengers assemble

Few hours later, we wait widow soon arrives and sam and buck are still trying to make steve change his mind.

Widow tells us how this is going to work, meanwhile buck pleaded steve to come with no success we told buck we had to go now.

He wasn't happy about it but he got on anyway.

When we arrived stark was in the living room biggest part of the tower. When I walked from the elevator it was the first thing I could see. It was too floors one with couches and living chairs to the second with a bar and air hockey and pool.

The place was filled with tech and modern decorations. I've been here before but I was still happy to return.

Me,Sam,Buck,and Scott sat on the couch in front of Tony and he didn't seem mad to see me, yet he didn't look like he cared sam and Scott did most of the talking , Tony avoided eye contact with me, so I got up adoing walked to the window.

The city was full of life it wasn't as quite as jersey at night but it was way more beautiful.

The city had so many things going on so many people in the street I lost track of time and didn't notice the couple of minutes that went by. When I turn back it seemed that to you agreed to talk to the government mentioned and granted us permission to move back in.

Buck glared at me in a worried expression.

I walked back to my room apologizing to tony on my way he didn't say anything just smiled.

"I don't think he trust me"

"You cant blame him can you"? Buck says coming behind me.

I just take that and walk to my room and lay on the bed relieved to finally be back in a comfortable clean matress.