Season 3 Episode 2: The Conflagration

Mabel was inside the attic, because her nosy brother told her that he needed some peace and quite while he was his journal. Mabel's fault to be exact.

A while ago, she plugged ear phones on her twin brother's ears then played the song 'La Da Dee' in a maximum volume. Dipper's ears ached with the volume, he said he didn't want her silliness and her crazy obessesion boy talk getting in his way.

Mabel drapped her front side of her body on the floor, while looking at her scrapbook. She flipped the pages of her scrapbook as she was drapping her right cheek on her right hand with her other hand flipping the pages.

She surprisingly sang the song, 'La Da Dee' not knowing why she knew that song, but the tune was in there anyways.

She grinned as she flipped the pages, revealing the page of all her Summer Romances, thus the page was umbrage, she darkly frowned by this.

She grunted as she rolled her eyes, "not this again." She ponted at the photo of norman in his Vampire, Zombie or whatever like appearance.

"The time when Dipper found that journal and i got Norman to be my boyfriend, but turns out he was just made up in a bunch of Gnomes." The girl grimaced as she adverted that last part, she then grumbled in an apopletic way. "Ugh, i can't stand his dumb look. Why did i ever fall for that creep?"

She then spotted another person's photo, she grimaced more because of the photo. "Gideon?" She snooted even though that demonic little brat gave up in being a villain.

"The time with his first performance in the Tent of Telepathy where we first met. And he had the weird glowing amulet," She blurted in annoyance with the photo of the boy who has his Mystic Amulet, "ugh. Can't believe i still remember the fact that i tried to date him and he tried to destroy us..." she frowned at the picture, she still dislikes Gideon a bit even though he had an augmentation.

"Next photo!"

She stared at this photo for a few seconds, still missing her favorite boy band called "several'timez"

Why don't these five boys ever recodnized that they all have the same appearance? Mabel shook her thoughts away then off to the next photo.

On the next photo, it made her upset. She sighed in despondent and despair, she carressed the photo softly with her hand (not the one that was resting her right cheek on).

"Oh Mermando... you could've been my one true love," she stated in an disconsolated tone. "Why do you have to marry that Manatee?"

"Still remember the moment, we played in the pool till i had to transport him back to the deep end." Her upset expression suddenly turned into a entertained one. "And Dipper had reverse CPR..." the thirteen year old stated with a laugh.

The next photo diverted her, she grimaced as she rolled her eyes. "I remember this part," this was Gabe, her previous crush or so called 'Crush of the Week' prefered by the one and only Dipper Pines.

"The part with the Sock Opera Biz, i had to plan a dumb play for this dumb guy and broke my own brother's promise," she rolled her eyes once again, regretting her past actions.

Her impression then turned into a snooty one, once she stated, "And then Bill-Dipper happened..." she shrudded in disgust. "Bipper..."

She slammed her scrapbook shut as she also closed her eyes while sighing in despair. "Maybe i should give up in finding this special someone in my life and just look for a good friend."

then something caught her eye, a gigantic dark figure's shadow reached her scrapbook, then mysteriously disappeared.

Mabel's eyes wided because of the figure, "what the?"