Last day of school.

As I'm walking down the hall all the girls look at me. As if they're jealous. I just wanna know why they hate me. My names is Ashari. The only friends I have call me 'Shari. I walk into my class and notice my friend , Carti, Lia, and Maine. Carti and Maine are both super attractive. Carti has a crush on me but I'm too afraid to tell him that I want him too. "There yo' bae" Maine whispers to Carti. "Shut the fuck up nigga." Carti says back. "Hey Carti, Hey Maine, Hey Lia." I say. I walked in the classroom that day with my white True's on, A white crop top, a necklace that had my name on it, and My legend blues. "Girl you stylin' today." Carti says leaning back in his chair and looking me up and down while biting his lip. "Thanks Carti." I say. Every one calls me gorgeous. Says my almost faded yellow fierce eyes are enticing. My pink plump lips and soft skin gives them goosebumps. My curly long hair makes them think of roses. They love my body. But why do I get bullied?

Every girl at school is in absolute fucking love with Cartier Reynolds and Maine Thompson. All the boys want from me is the fucking sex. And I'm fucking done with that bullshit. I'm 19 and have been kidnapped and raped. I have sex when I want it. And yes incase you're wondering if I had sex with Maine or Cartier, I had sex with Maine. That's why he likes me. That's why I like him. But, I like Cartier more.

This day better be way better than the last 179 fucking days at this hell home.

IM NEW AT THIS!! Lol I hope you enjoyed this. Excuse any of my mistakes this was mostly just one of Shari's Rambles. LOL.💜👑