Views

PLEASE MESSAGE M AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR.

After that little conversation, me and Lia went to our rooms to get everything packed up for the final time.
"Imma miss Wisconsin." I say tearing up a little.
"Me too bestie." Lia said starting to cry also.
She walked up and hugged me.
"Y'all ready to leave?" Carti said walking in the room shirtless with a shirt in his hand.
"Boy you betta stop right there and put the shirt on all them abs.". I say covering my eyes and Lia covering her eyes. "Girl you know you want this." He said walking up to me and uncovering my eyes. "You so... ugh." I said smiling.
He put his shirt on and went to go get his suitcase to get ours too and put them in the car. About 30 minutes later we arrived at the airport. We went through security and got snacks. We sat for about 4 hours talking.
"Flight 11-B Your Flight Has Arrived" we heard over the intercom.

"Babyyy." I said getting teary.
"I know." He said hugging me. I held his hand as we walked to the gates, gave the lady our tickets, and walked down the ramp. Lia immediately took out her phone and started listening to music while me and Cartier talked and played Never Have I Ever.
"Never have I ever kissed someone when I was 13 years old." Carti said. I put one finger down.
"Ooo you fast." He said laughing
(Fast means acting older) "You hurt my feelings." I said fake pouting and he leaned over and kissed my cheek.
"Goaaaaaaaalssss." I heard some in the seat across from us say.
Me and Cartier laughed.

About an hour or two later, We got off the plane and headed to the house all 4 of us bought.
"Damn." I said looking up at the house. "It's big." Lia said.
"I see y'all." Maine said being nasty.
I smacked him.
"Fuck man. Cartier said. "Wha?" I said. "I gotta handle some business." Cartier said. "Aww." I said. Lia decided to go to the mall but I wanted to stay.
"Well what do you wanna do..." Maine said licking his lips. "I don't know." I said walking up the stairs.
I walked in the house to sit on one of the stools that they kept at the house.
"Come on you gotta want to something." He said grabbing my waists. "Damn." He said. Still kissing me. The door opened and it was Carti.

"Bae I go- what the fuck?" He said. "Baby plea-" I dropped down to the ground and started crying. "What the fuck was that Maine?" Cartier said. "I kissed her man she didn't kiss me." Maine said. Carti threw his bag on the floor and went to our room and slammed the door. "Baby!" I screamed. "Fuck you Maine." I said walking to the room. Carti was inside the room mad as hell. He picked up a picture of me and him and threw it down.
"Babe please Maine wasn't lying." I said quietly.
Carti was walking towards me.
"Don't hurt me." I said crying sliding to the floor.
"I'll never hurt you. But that broke my heart." Carti said.
"I was forcing him off I swear. You can even check the security cams I don't care. I want you to feel the same way about me as I feel about you." I said whining. He game me a stern look. "Pull up the app on my phone." He said quietly. I put his passcode in and gave him the phone. He saw it for himself. "I told you." I said starting to cry more. He threw his phone at the bed and walked downstairs to Maine. "Baby where are you going?" I said. No answer. I ran down and saw them arguing. "Nigga you got a fucking girl. Fuck on her. Not my chick. Hoe ass nigga." Carti said. "First of all bitch who you callin a hoe?" Cartier said. "Baby stop!" I yelled. They didn't. Maine pushed Carti and Carti punched him.
"Babe stop!" I said running up to the them. Next think I know Maine accidentally punched me.
I fell to the ground and fainted.

Baby! Baby! Wake up come on!

I heard Carti yelling. I opened my eyes.
"You okay?" He said putting a cold towel on my face. I immediately got up and walked over to Maine and punched him. Carti pulled me back. "Calm down baby girl. It's okay calm down." Carti said picking me up.
"Let me go!" I scream squirming around in his arms. Carti drops me on accident and I hit Maine again and kicked him.
"Bitch!" I scream at him. "Who the fuck are you talking to?" He asked pulling me by my shirt ripping it.
Cartier had enough. He pulled me away as hard a he could. And knocked Maine cold out.
"She was talking to you." Carti said while looking at him on the couch.

I ran to the fridge and got some ice. Carti put it on my face and put rubbing alcohol on my face. "It went down some  baby. Still gorgeous." He said smiling
"Thank you baby." I said.
I heard a knock on out bedroom door. "Who is it." Carti asked.
"Just Lia! Is Shari in there?" She asked
"Yeah come on in." He said.
"Thank god." She said.
"What the fuck happened why is Maine so pissed?" A'shari went on a rant to her bff and she listened to every single word. By the time Shari was done. Lia was on her way out the room to have a talk with Maine.

Lia's POV

I was completely pissed. I couldn't handle it. I wanted to beat the shit out of that nigga Maine.
"So you kissing my best friend now." I said to him.
"When I though you and me together?"
I asked
"We are." He said.
"Answer telling the truth. Is you with me or not?" I asked starting to cry. "I'm with you. I made a mistake. It was my hormones babe. I wanted you. Not her." He said. "Alright then." I said walking out. He's such a Fuckboy. I just want some to be loyal to me. They can't do that? Am I asking for too much? Really? He's lucky I was just checking his ass. I'm so fucking don't with the things me and A'shari go through. Literally why can't these boys be loyal?

I might give you guys a backstory on why they aren't with they're parents in the next chapter lol. Right now, nah.