Thats Life

⚠️⚠️ Ashari is pronounced A-SHAR-E

I know. I was scared too but it was Lia and her bullshit ass pranks.

Carti's POV

Damn my fucking baby somebody is always messing with her. Im just saying. How much people fuck with her ain't cool one bit. Mostly men. But Im was pissed and want to know what she had to do with these men messing with her. After this school year, we all made a promise that by 1 week from now we'd be moving to Florida to leave our state. Wisconsin. I just wanted my baby to be safe. I feel like I could spend the rest of my life with her. I truly have hardcore feelings for her. I know being an African American and male. People these days be like Bitches Always Gon be Bitches. Calling they ladies bitches ain't cool. So Me, Lia, Maine, and Ashari are moving to Florida next week Saturday. That's when our plane leaves. We have a house that all 4 of us are gonna live in. Shari sleeping with me ;). And Maine and Lia sleeping together. I know we can't leave college like that but we transferred out. We think considering we're all pretty rich. We can make it. But we had 1 year left anyway. Like I said. Me and my baby gone be banging every night. Ima make the p*ssy drip. But anyway I'm excited to see what Florida could be for us.

Shari's POV

Me and Carti when out. We we got ball in the car, I fell asleep. But when I had my eyes open just a little bit. I saw Carti looking at his phone and texting. I saw he was texting his mom. And the text said Ma, I think I found someone I truly care about. I smiled and went right to sleep. Carti picked me up and carried me up the stairs. I woke up in his arms and kissed him. "I love you. " I said. "I love you too, Ma." I started cheesing when he looked me in my eyes. "Baby you so damn small and little." He said finally putting me on the bed. And biting my neck. "I know and your big and strong." I said in a little girl tone.
"You know what else is big?" He says in a sexy tone.
"No." I say smirking and my eyes looking to the side.
"This dick." He said smiling.
"Ya nasty ass." I said sitting on his lap.
I spin around and bite his ear. He kisses my cheek. "I wanna go out tonight."
Carti pulls out his phone and looks and things we could do in the city at night.
"We could go to the glow in the dark festival Rihanna is performing there." He says.
"Yes Baee!" I yell and hug him.
"You're such a baby but you my baby." He said hugging me back. "It starts at 9 we need to start getting ready though bae cause it's 4. "Alright daddy." I said smiling.
Carti buys all 4 tickets and starts to get ready. He puts on his piercings and then puts on his all white true religions with his all white Air Force Ones and his gold chains. He has on a all white Versace leather shirt. He puts on his white and black hat. I put on my high wasted light blue true's  and a orange lace crop top. I never do this, but tonight I put on my belly button ring. I but on my all white air force ones too. I put on my earrings and my nose ring and put my hair down and made it wavy. Maine, wore black Robins and his red polo sweatshirt and his Red Airforce ones. Lia wore a black crop top and some black true's with her black Roshees. "Y'all ready to leave?" Carti asked. "Yeah bae." I said grabbing my purse and iPhone 6.
When we make it there. Me and Lia hear our song, Kiss it better by Rihanna.
"Bitch our song!" Lia yells. I pause to listen then start dancing. In sync, me and Lia sing. "Man Fuck yo Pride just take on back take it on back boy!" Me and her sing. Carti and Maine look at us and laugh. "Carti how tall are you? I forgot?" I say looking up at him.
"Girl. 6"6" he says
"YASSS!" Me and Lia scream laughing.
"Shut up." He says grabbing my waists.
He turned me around and grinded against me while I was talking to Lia. He puts his hand my pussy right there and made me moan right in Lia's face. "I'm sorry Lia." I say laughing. I take his hand out. "Babe!" I say smiling at him. "I want that pussy bae." He said kissing me. "When we get home." I say in a sexy tone.

"Baby we're leaving in 2 days." I said happily. "I know." He said.

Bang!

All of a sudden I heard a gunshot fired and everyone ran. "Ah!" I yell when Carti pulled me and we started running.
"Baby I'm scared." I yelled.
"I know baby calm down." We ran to the car and all got in and locked the door. I broke down from fear.

Bang! Bang!

"Maine drive!" I yelled about to cry more.

He put his foot on the gas.
Something you may not about Carti was that when we were 12 or 13, he was shot at. That's why we pulled me so fast. You never know If it's the same person or not. We pulled up at a Stake and Shake and we all got meals and chatted it up for a bit just trying to chill out and stop the adrenaline rush. We talked about Florida and how we were about to have 1 more day. And when we were in kindergarten together. I swear kindergarten was lit AF. Play-Do, napping, snack time counting to 100. That was lit af. Me and Cartier pulled out our phones and started texting privately.

(In his phone aka me): Mami💖👑⚜: You know I love you right baby?
(In my phone) Cupcake😘😍✨: Yeah girl, why not? Lol.
Mami💖👑⚜:I remember when I had the biggest crush on you.
Cupcake😘😍✨: Same tho tbh I was hype af cause you was sexy as hell
Mami💖👑✨: Was?
Cupcake😘😍✨: *was and still is
Mami💖👑✨: Lol
Cupcake😘😍✨: A young nigga out here in love ma
Mami💖👑✨: I think I'm in love with that same nigga

We ended that convo there cause everybody finished eating and we decided to go home.
                              ~
"One day I'm making cupcakes and cookies for you and Maine's B-day."
I said.
"Say what now?" Maine said sliding into the room shirtless and in Jordan shorts.
Me and Cartier started busting up laughing.
I fell on Cartier I way laughing so hard and he rolled on the floor.
"Oh my god this nigga." Lia said walking into the room.
"Bae what the fuck is you talking bout?" Maine said.
"Yo crazy ass." Lia said.
"Y'all niggas..." Cartier said.
"Boa!" The both said.
"Make me expose you in front of your girl." Maine said laughing
"Hold up. What?" I said smiling.
"This nigga loves you to pieces." Maine said laughing.
"He used to talk about you all the time." Maine said
"Shut the actual fuck up my nigga." Cartier said starting to smile and blush.
"Awww my baby." I said squeezing his cheeks and kissing him.
"Baee make me some pancakes." He said while I was squeezing his cheeks. "Awww!" Me and Lia said in synchronization.

Maine and Carti started laughing.
"I will baby. Whatever you want."

This chapter was as long as Carti's dick! 😂 maybe even longer. Jkjk but excuse any mistakes. If they confuse you I will immediately change them. I'm kinda tired cause rn it's like 12:00 am. So yeah. But peace out and good night or morning homies. ⚜🤘🏼🖕🏼✌🏽️