Chapter 1

Michael couldn't help but ruffle the hair of 'little' Jeremy. Michael being well over six feet tall, everyone was small in comparison. Jeremy always smiled and giggled, despite the rare grumpy pout on a bad day that quickly changed within second. His Christmas colored eyes always filled with loose butterflies around the taller. Michael could say the same, but his eyes were lively and dark; easy to get lost in.
Jeremy slept somewhat soundly. That is, until his phone rang. He attempted throwing his pillow at it just so it could be muffled by the carpet. His hand thudded around his desk hastily as he flung himself to sit up. He brought the phone to his eyes and, without thinking, turned it on. The white beam sliced through the darkness and burned as if purposely trying to blind him. He growled at the phone as he squinted to read the name.
Michael
His eyes powered open as if by a switch and he flung the green circle to the answer circle.
He yawned as he brought it to his ear, "Y-yeah...?"
"What's up sleepy head?!" Michael's chipper voice asked quickly. As if time was a chocolate chip cookie and he accidentally left them out for ants. By the sound of his voice, he had ate a pack of them, ran them through a pile of sugar, crushed it and used it as creamer for lightly roasted java. Then drank it up through a candy-cane.
"Do you know what tomorrow is? Huh? Do ya'? Cuz' I do!"
"N-no. I don't think so..."
"No, silly! Check your calendar! I know you have one somewhere!"
Weirdly enough, Jeremy did. He leaned over to his bedside drawer and pulled out a calendar decorated with different characters on each month. This one was February: Five Nights at Freddy's.
His eyes scanned over crossed out boxes.
"Twelve, Thirteen... February fourte-"
Jeremy froze and swore his blood ran cold. February 14th, Valentine's day.
Jeremy's phone now began to slip through his hand. Snapping back to reality, it fell and he dove out of bed to retrieve it. He successfully caught it, the floor, unfortunately, caught him.
"Ow..." Jeremy breathed.
"Ow?" Michael's voice went to worry, "Is everything alright? Do I need to-"
"Nono, I'm fine."
He stood and picked his pillow up from across the room, smiling as if Michael was there in the room with him.
Michael's voice was chipper again. "But remember what I said about tomorrow?"
Jeremy nodded as he answered. "Yup."
"Well, I have a present for you!"
Jeremy was stunned, his started thinking, to himself, bad thoughts?
"A present? For me? On Valentine's Day? I wonder if it-if he's-"
"A-a present! That, that sounds awesome! Th-thanks!"
There was a pause, as if Michael was thinking something over.
"Ok, then! I'll see you tomorrow! Er-later this morning! Bye!"
The phone line went still before he had a chance to say "Bye.". He didn't long fuss over the fact though.
He snuggled back into his blankets and thought.
A present...?