Chapter 4

(Golly! I didn't think so many people would want more of this-...Thisness. Anyway, here we are, my Lovelies, worth an extra long ending!)

Jeremy rose a leg and placed it over Michael's, pushing close to him as he tried to forget his own heat. Michael gulped at the sudden warmth, Jeremy paying no mind. Jeremy wrapped his arms round Michael's neck quickly. Grinding himself against Michael through his jeans. Jeremy looked Michael in his dark eyes, breath leaving himself in a steady pattern. His own eyes both blinded by red. This time, Michael averted. Looking down and trying to cover his own mouth.
"No." Jeremy growled, prying Michael's hand away and intertwining their fingers. Pinning his hand to the bed.
Jeremy smirked with severe mischief in his eyes. Scooting up, his head rose and closed the space between the two. Kissing the other softly as his eyes fluttered close.
Michael eased, kissing back. Finding himself a little more anxious, his open hand slid up Jeremy and held loosely to Jeremy's head. Now coated in soft brown hair. Intoxicated by Jeremy's scent; jasmine and vanilla. An enticing aphrodisiac.
Jeremy heald tight to Micheal's broad shoulders, hoisting himself further up his body. Eyes like daggers as they peered into Micheal's. Jeremy's head tilted, head nearing until the soft skin met his lips. Enjoying the stifled squeak from the one against him. His tongue slid over the exposed skin slowly.
Jeremy pulled back quickly, causing Michael to pant breathlessly with his tongue bit in anticipation. His fingers leaving blazing streaks of heat through Michael's clothing as his finger slid slowly, getting lower and lower by the second. Once above Micheal's belt, Jeremy pulled at it. Micheal reaching down himself, whipping the belt off and dropping it as it hissed against the fabric. The snap redirecting Micheal's gaze directly into Jeremy's eyes; through the yellow morning light flodding into the room, they were glazed with lustful red. Micheal's pants slid to his ankles.
One arm slid from behind his shoulder, cupping Micheal's member loosely as the owner of the limb bit at Micheal's neck. His hand, now loose from Jeremy's grasp, reached up to cover his mouth. But his hand only shook as his nails dug deeper into the bed sheets.
Michael huffed an amused breath and Jeremy'a hand stuttered at the lusciousness of it, "G-God damn, Jeremy... I wasn't expecting... I was just going to-"
Jeremy's eyes shimmered in a way that sent shivers through the taller man, who instantly shut his mouth, realizing what Jeremy was holding and that, at any moment, the smaller man could touch it in the worst possible way is he misbehaved.
Jeremy quickly came to a halt, his hand slightly sticky from the act, and Michael found himself wanting more, but for once the forward young man did not know how to go about this.
With a smile filled with innocence that Michael now knew was very much unreal, at least, in this instance, Jeremy quickly, but very cautiously, scuttled over to his bedside drawer. Sitting on the side of the bed, he pulled something out. He walked back around and stood in front of the confused, yet intrigued, Michael.
Pulling out green bottle with a pink cap, it clicked softly as the smaller oiled his fingers with the liquid. Jeremy gulped as he plunged one finger into himself, working the finger in and out in a steady motion.
Michael watched, entranced, before pulling Jeremy into his lap, in front, but not yet on, his length. Wrapping his legs around him and grabbing the bottle, covering his own large hands with the lube.
"You're doing pretty good, Jeremy, but you're forgetting something,"
Jeremy looked with confusion at Michael, his dry hand grasping one of Jeremy's cheeks as the slicked one moved as well, swiftly shoving one large digit into him.
Jeremy's voice hitched his body fell onto the chest of Michael, the man's finger moving in and out of him. Another finger joined.
"Today is your special day, Jeremy. I'm the one here to please you, isn't that right?"
Michael's fingers parted and twisted inside of him mercilessly.
"And I'm going to do just that,"
Michael removed his fingers and Jeremy shook at the sudden loss of Michael inside him. But before he was going to become even more of a mess trying to get the sensation back, he knew that it was going to happen very soon.
Impatiently, Jeremy got to his knees and positioned himself over the tip of Michael's Dick. Before he could sink down slowly, at his own pace, Michael thrusted into him with a grunt and caused Jeremy to collapse over it with a shriek of a moan that cut through the room as quick and simple as flicking air.
"Michael!" Jeremy belted as Michael began to thrust into him with a pace that couldn't be called slow nor fast. Michael practically laughed as he felt Jeremy's, once again, erect penis against his stomach, bobbing fervently against his stomach with the motions he made.
"Gee, Jeremy, it didn't take you very long,"
Jeremy, who, at this remark, would have been somewhat annoyed, was to adjacent to pleasure to even know what his own room looked like behind blurred eyes.
Michael gripped one of Jeremy's thighs and used the other hand to wrap around Jeremy's cock.
Within seconds, Jeremy reached his peak once more and painted Michael's stomach, and part of his chest with his come. This leading to Michael's climax soon after.
The two, breathless and tired, fell back onto Jeremy's now messy and undone bed, blankets strewn around and pillows on the ground.
Michael peppered the still recovering man all over his face with smooches before sitting up, stretching, kicking his pants off fully, and going to Jeremy's closet, picking out fresh clothes congruent to the ones Jeremy was weari--that Jeremy had decorating his floor--and slung them over his shoulder. He picked up his clothes and the ones of his lover, playfully pushed Jeremy around the mattress as he stripped the bed of its sheets and blankets, leaving the room.
At the thought of Michael not returning Jeremy reflexively sat up, the affect to his cause being a soft rumbling sound as Michael appeared with more fresh clothing, Michael's own fresh clothing, over his other shoulder.
Michael explained, "I hid these here last time I came over,"
Jeremy's eyes squinted, puzzled, before widening in realization; if he had planted these here less than a month ago, could he, possibly, have been-?
"Have you been planning this, Mike?" Jeremy asked feebly, a mischievous giggle lacing his words.
"For..." He counted on his fingers, "three months? No. No, four," he finally admitted shamelessly.
"Gee, Mikey,"
"Hey, don't pretend like you didn't think about it too, Jeremy," he clapped back.
Jeremy's face reddened, as if the fact that them just having sex was simple flirting and not what it really was.
Michael grinned and chuckled, walking over to Jeremy and giving him one of the hair-fluffs that was responsible for this whole spiel. He then took Jeremy by the palm and guided him to the bathroom for a nice, hot, and very much needed shower, another for poor Jeremy.
With a lift of an eyebrow towards the, again, confused Jeremy, he whispered with a look of lust and seduction in his eyes, "Hey, Jeremy?"
"Y-yeah, Michael!"
"Ready for round two?"