Chapter 3

(WARNING: Smexiness)

Michael smirked and pushed onto Jeremy's lips. Jeremy's shoulders went tense, gradually falling as he eased into the kiss.
Michael pulled away slowly but Jeremy tried to hold it. Michael let go of Jeremy's hand and put his thumb on Jeremy's chin.
"A little to anxious, hm?"
Jeremy glared at him, but he had little to nothing to say. A cut off "I" escaped his mouth before Michael pushed his thumb up, silencing him. Michael loosened his grip and Jeremy dove back in. Michael moved his thumb to open Jeremy's mouth. Jeremy opened without a second thought. Tongue's were slowly sliding within seconds. Michael pulled back slowly and began to kiss down Jeremy's face to his neck. Two of Michael's fingers pulled at Jeremy's turtleneck. Jeremy shivered softly as the soft lips brushed him, Michael pulling at Jeremy's hips until his neck hovered above his kisses. The kisses became to fade as he licked Jeremy's neck. Jeremy had to stop and try to strangle the small noises in his throat. Michael stopped after realizing the game Jeremy was playing, his dark eyes peering with a mischievous smirk into the Christmas-colored of the one on top of him.
"Are you gonna take off the sweater," he pulled gently at the turtleneck, "or am I going to have to rip it off?"
Jeremy's eyes opened as wide as they could through the haze coating his vision. Quickly, he pulled off his sweater and the tee-shirt below it. Throwing them on his desk.
Michael quickly pulled him back down. "Good job."
Jeremy turned his head too avert Michael's eyes. Leaving it vulnerable, Michael bit lightly at Jeremy's neck. Jeremy flinched and lowered his neck into the bite. Michael bit a little harder and heard a squeak come from Jeremy.
"You like that, Jeremy?" Michael purred softly into Jeremy's ear. Wrapping his tongue around the lobe before taking it into his mouth.
Jeremy shivered again. He repositioned his head so that his neck was above Michael's mouth again.
"Oh, I see. You want more, hm? Well," he squeezed Jeremy's thighs. "You have to beg for it, Jeremy~ If you really want it, that is."
Jeremy gulped and took a shaky breath, "P-please..."
"Please what?"
Jeremy looked down at him with a little annoyance.
Michael chuckled, "How?"
Jeremy sighed, "B-bite me..."
"A little louder?"
"Bite me, please."
"Beg a little more."
"What?!"
"Did I stutter?"
Jeremy started to get frustrated, his face half covered in blush the other in annoyance. Where was this bossy attitude coming from? "Please, Michael. Please bite me. Plea-"
Michael bit Jeremy's neck as he added a small sound.
Michael slithered his hand down from Jeremy's hips to where there groins met and rubbed at the front of his pants with two fingers.
"Mi-Michael!" Jeremy moaned, pushing his body closer to Michael's as he dug his face into his chest.
"Wow," Michael spoke with a gravelly tone, "quick. Don't'cha think?"
Jeremy wanted to give him the dirtiest look he could conjure up, but then, he could barely move anyway. His mind was focused on hiding small sounds, yet no avail. Maybe he could take the top. He just had to regain control of his hands again.
Jeremy huffed as he pushed himself up from Michael's chest, arms shaking and breath unsteadily leaving his throat. He jumped his legs up and sat on Michael concealed member. Putting his hands back on Michael's chest, he slid them to his shirt collar and pulled him up.
"M, m-my turn!" Jeremy stuttered boldly, pulling the collar until their mouths were both together again.
Michael was shocked at the tiny body, finally taking charge in a way he thought he was most likely not be capable of.
Michael moved his hands so that he held to Jeremy's hips, pushing him down onto his pelvis.
Jeremy's leadership didn't last to long.
Michael quickly turned and stood on all fours over Jeremy. He was back on the bottom, and he wasn't taking Jeremy's annoyed glare as an answer.
Michael began tracing his fingers slowly to Jeremy's waist, running his fingers around the rim of his pants.
"Well," Michael asked with somewhat pompous sound lacing his voice. Still low and gravely. "your pants are so nice. I wouldn't want to rip them."
Jeremy's glassy eyes blinked at him, halfly unsure of how to proceed and the fact that he had been redundant. Michael smile was carved into his face. He bent quickly and fell back into the kiss with Jeremy, his arms wrapping around his neck. Michael began pulling off Jeremy's pants, Jeremy shivered slightly at the touch of Michael's silk-like fingers brushing against him. Jeremy kicked his own pants off, not wanting to seem like he was being an undressed child.
Michael flipped Jeremy over onto his stomach, enjoying the slight sound of him gasping against the bed sheets. Due to the height difference of the duo, how challenging did Jeremy think that would be?
Michael crept slowly father up Jeremy. Using his right hand to feel under him until he found his length, stroking it slowly as he bit Jeremy's neck. Jeremy let out a moan, loud enough for his cheeks to be bright velvet in shock at his own noise. He wanted to fuel Michael's fire. Beg him to speed up. Stroke him faster. To--
Michael began to pick up what Jeremy wanted to ask, speeding up as different fingers switched over the smaller's length. Then slowed down to almost nothing. Jeremy grunted into the sheets, head on it's side and he caught the little breath his lungs would allow.
Michael flipped him to his back once more.
"Mmm-M-Michae...!" Jeremy begged, "s-stop teasing me!"
Michael only smirked, leaning onto Jeremy's the bottom of abdomen . Licking up it slowly until his eyes latched to Jeremy's at his collarbone. Eyes open the entire time to see him visibly shiver.
"What was that Jeremy?" Michael purred. He knew what he wanted, he just wanted Jeremy to comply.
Jeremy's eyes detached quickly and his head fell to his shoulder. Michael moved his hand to Jeremy's jawline, pulling it so that Jeremy didn't have a choice but to stare him directly in the eyes.
"P-please..." Jeremy fumbled, trying to say without trying to sound as desperate as he felt.
"Please what, Jeremy?" Michael spoke once more.
Jeremy could feel his dick twitch. In that voice, he wanted to hear his name spoken more. Much more.
"P-please..." His squinted shut, "Go faster... "
"Please what, and who?"
Jeremy didn't care anymore how desperate he sounded. "Please, Michael...! G-g, g-go faster...!"
Michael smiled a brilliant grin, his hand beginning to pump faster.
It didn't take Jeremy long to let more small noises slip past him.
Michael crawled down, leaning over Jeremy's member. His head tipped, tongue licking deftly at the tip until taking it into his mouth.
The sudden burst of heat made Jeremy almost boil over. His hand intertwining with Michael's hair, voice rising into sounds he himself had never knew he could make. That was sounds of wild animals, not grown human beings. It didn't take him long before liquid began to drain from him. Shaking and breathing heavily, Jeremy wasn't sure if he could sit up straight anymore.
Michael shifted, sitting on the side of the bed while Jeremy put himself back together on the bed.
Now that Jeremy could think straight, barely. He did have a present for Michael.