C H A P T E R : T W E N T Y

#HugotTLGEFE

"How I wish, I can just pretend that I'm okay, even if it's painful."

-unknown

"I know." Hindi ko maigalaw ang left side ng balikat ko dahil iyon ang napuruhan ng bala.

"Isang sniper ng BA ang bumaril saiyo, dapat sa ulo ang tama mo pero masyado ka daw na magalaw." Oh I see. Hinawakan ko ang bala, hindi pangkaraniwan. May parang nakaipit sa loob na papel kaya inapakan ko iyon.

"What are you doing?" Pinulot ko ang sira sirang piraso ng bala, may maliit na papel na nasa loob noon.

xxMafiaAssassinxx

You're just a weak brat, you want blood? I give it to you.

xxBlackAngelsxx

Kinuha ni Pain ang papel sa kamay ko at binasa iyon.

"They'll kill you JJ." After all, papatayin ko kasi ang mastermind nila.

"I know." I said nonchalantly.

"I'll just fix this mess. See you around." She waved and walked away.

Tumayo ako at pumasok na sa susunod kong klase. The students gasp when they see my shirt covered with blood. I can say that this is just a lie or jobus.

"What happened to her?"

"Someone said that she was shot."

"Does she kill someone?"

"She's bleeding I think."

"She looks scary."

I stopped walking and give them a cold look. They stop whispering, are they bee's? Like Jollibee? Oh shit.

I opened the door lightly, I'm already wasted like a fucking zombie. Being a student slash killer is fuckin tired.

"What happened to you Ms. Jones?" Tanong ng instructor.

"Well, someone tried to kill me." Kibit balikat kong sagot, napasinghap naman ang mga block mates ko.

"By, whom?" Pag sinabi ko sa inyo kung sino yun, lulutang nalang ang bangkay nyo sa ilog pasig.

"They shot my shoulders, but I'm a badass so nothing to be bothered." I said in a boring tone. Tumango tango lang ang instructor, naupo ako sa isang nagiisang vacant seat sa pinakalikuran. Tanging ako lang ang nakaupo sa linya sa pinaka likuran.

~~~

After the scenes yesterday, well hindi pa din ako maka get over. From the tattoos, the date, the shot and the message. Parang patay ang left shoulder ko dahil nagmamanhid ito, pumasok pa rin ako kahit nabaril ako kahapon.

Malayo naman to sa bituka, hindi pa ako mamatay. Speaking of Light and the two guys hindi ko sila makita ngayon. Light is the owner of the school so I think he's investigating the gunshot. Well did they know that their organization wants to kill me?

As I see on their bio data in a private site of the Gangster and Mafia.  Ken, Roy, lastly Light was the Gangsters of the Black Angels. And Light will be soon in Mafia and will lead the BA.

The old leader of the Black Angels was Light's grandfather can I kill him? The leader for now was Light's father, his name is Kurt Jeremy Kavanagh. The one that I see with a very serious face.

When I kill the old leader, the war will start. Light became a friend of mine, but after that. Will Light dispatch me? And after Thunder sees my true colors will he unlove me? He just like me not love.

I'm so faded for now, or I'm lost what to think. If I did kill him job well done, but If I didn't kill him I'm the one who will die.

"I need to catch my mind for thinking, oh I need to fucking choose."