Sleepless

Aphmau's POV

Am I awake or asleep? I think to myself. Why do I feel unsafe and why do I feel like I'm not alone? Well I know I'm not alone as Lilith is asleep next to me but that's not my point. Huh? What is That touching my lips? Don't move APH don't. Move. I lay there frozen as the thing lets go of my lips. I hear voices talking in my room... It's probably Lilith as she does talk in her sleep. Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen? Aphmau just ignore it And go to sleep! I tell myself.

*next day*

"TRAVIS!" I yell at him because of his un-gentleman like talk towards katelyn. I turn towards her as she sits there in bed. Then All of a sudden all I can here is *BOOM!* I jump in horror. "Travis stay here and look after katelyn!"
As I run through the village I can see everyone's shocked faces. I continue running.
I finally reached the disaster.

//NARRATOR//
Aphmau's eyes widen with shock, she stands there speechless and shaking. She stares at the huge hole that is buried deep into the ground. She finally lifts her head, her face is bright red with anger and rage.

//APHS POV//
I look up... The floor had been obliterated into nothing. I feel the anger and rage burn up inside of me. Who's that? I think as I feel a presence surrounding me. I turn around...
I-it can't be?! I-it's not?! This isn't real?! I stare at the human figure to only notice it was Garroth!
"GARROTH  Y-YOUR BACK!!!!"
G: *he stays silent*
A: g-Garroth?... A-are you okay?
G: says nothing
A *looks into his bleeding hands*
G: "I-I'm sorry... Aphmau..."

//GARROTH POV//
I can't think of anything to say but... Well I guess nothing else... It takes a while for her to notice how I managed to get the bandana and who it belonged to. She falls into my arms and I lift her back up again. All I can see are her eyes gone dark and skin gone pale. I begin to sob...

//NARRATOR//
She holds the bandana to her chest realising Aaron is dead. Aphmau begins to cry and let's off a massive scream. She faces the explosion to see two swords laying there... Aaron's and... Zanes!

//APHS POV//
I-I JUST CANT. IM DONE. I CANT COPE. the anger leaves my body and turns into sorrow. I don't know what to think and how to feel. All of a sudden I feel a hit across my head... Everything goes black

OKAY GUYZ TNX FOR READING MY FIRST
STORY ON WATTPAD PLZ LEAVE A LIKE
AND GIVE UR OPINIONS DOWN BELOW
I WILL RELEASE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT VERY SOON
OKAY
BYE
LOVE YOU
TNX
MEOW
NYA~@ 'ェ' @♪('ε`)("▔□▔) (-。-;(*^o^*)