Chapter 17

Nationals.

Today is the nationals day and here we are in Chicago. Mom and dad said that he will come to see our performance. They also persuaded other's parents to come here. Like Finn's mom, Kurt's dad, Sugar's dad, Quinn's mom, Rachel's dads and Mike's parents. Such a parents squad.

And now we will face Vocal Adrenaline. I'm curious what is Jesse st. James looks like and Unique Adams that Kurt told me.

"Bianca, stop moving your head." Brittany said as she styling my hair.

"I looked at my phone in case Cooper would come here." I said to Brittany.

"It's done. Now I want a hair like you." Brittany said to me.

"No, Britt. You cant." I shake my head.

"Why?" Brittany frowned.

"Now let me style your hair." I stand up from my seat and standing behind Brittany.

"Can I get a hair like Blaine?" Brittany asked.

"Sit down here." I said to Brittany and let her to sit down in front of me.

"Okay what will you do?" Brittany asked.

"Make you look beautiful." I smirked through the mirror.

"Hey I can see your face from here. That's cool." Brittany said happily as she looked at the mirror.

I didnt say anything just smiling at her through the mirror. I will style Brittany'd hair similar with the one she made for me. She has a blonde hair and sometimes I wish I was born blonde.

"Dont you realize that this could be the end of the world?" Brittany suddenly ask.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"I watched discovery channel yesterday and it said that 2012 is going to be the end of the world." Brittany said.

"I missed it, Britt. Sorry." I half smiled at her.

"That's okay. I will tell you later." Brittany smirked at me.

"It's done." I said as I put the last hair clip on Brittany's hair.

"Thanks, B. You can be my hairstylish from now." Brittany smiled at me.

"You're welcome." I smiled back at her.

"Guys show circle." Mercedes yelled.

Brittany takes my hand and we walked to the other's place. We make a circle in the backstage.

"Remember guys this is nationals and I trust all of you. Some of your parents are here to watch your performance so make them proud. Now in three." Mr. Schue said.

3

2

1

Aaaaaaamazingggg

"Good luck!" Mr. Schue smiled at us.

I hold my hand because I'm little bit nervous with this. It's nationals and my parents are here to see their daughter having solo.

"You can get through this, baby." Sam hold my sleeve and smiled at me.

"I hope so." I smiled back at him.

Sam smiled at me and kissed me softly. "That was a good luck kiss." Sam smirked at me.

"Thanks, Sam." I smiled at him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the stage from Lima, Ohio William McKinley High's the New Directions!!"

I take a deep breath and I will pass this.