Chapter 51

"You and me got whole a lot of history! We could be the greatest team that the world could ever seen." I'm singing while taking a shower.

"B, I'm already late for the college!!!!!" Blaine knock the bathroom door.

"Your fault to woke up late. My playlist still have ten more songs." I yell.

"Get out now! You dont have your own bathroom anymore. We shared!" Blaine yells and knocking my door.

I let out a sigh and turning off my iPod then take my bath towel and open the door. "Yours!" I glare at Blaine and walk into my room.

"You use my shampoo?" Blaine yells.

"We shared now!" I yell back.

"CAN YOU BOTH STOP WAKE ME UP WITH MORNING ARGUE?!" Sam yells.

"SHUT UP!!!" Blaine and I yell together.

It's been two weeks we live together. Every morning we got a problem like this. Blaine always wake up late so I used the bathroom first then he yells at me and say that I take a bath really long time.

And then Sam will yell at us because we wake him up by our morning argue. It's kinda funny actually because we shared everything now include kitchen and bathroom.

I get dressed with a short denim pants, a white crop tee, a white converse, and a flannel shirt on my hips. I take my ransel and went out from my room.

I place my ransel on the sofa and walk to the kitchen. I take two slices of toast bread and about to toast it. I press the knob but it doesnt work until another hand press it and it's working.

"Thanks, Sam." I smile at him.

"It's okay." He smiles back at me then yawning. "You got morning class?"

"Yep and I need to be hurry." I said as I take a glass of fresh milk. "You want?" I ask him about the fresh milk.

He shakes his head. "I need a coffee because I know that I have to listening to Rachel's story again about Finn."

"What happened?" I raise my eyebrows.

"They broke up since a week ago and I become the victim again since Rachel cant stop telling me about Finn's story and her obsession to be a broadway star." Sam says to me.

"Why they broke up?" I ask.

"Long distance relationship isnt work for them. Rachel blamed Finn cheated and Finn blamed her cheated. But impossible for a girl like Rachel cheated since all I know Finn cheated with Quinn and he tried to cheated with you." Sam says as he sat down on a chair in the mini bar.

"I see." I simply nod and take my toast bread.

Sam and Rachel working together. Rachel helps Sam to be a male model since only her who has colega with an agency. And no, Sam and I are not getting back together. We just live together but we are not dating or maybe not yet or maybe never happen again.

"I mean, Rachel is a talented girl. She just want to built her dreams. That's it. Why cant Finn understand?" Sam sighs.

"I dont know why because that's not my problem." I said to him and eat my bread while sitting down on the sofa.

I dont know but the way Sam talking about Rachel little bit make me jealous and hurt but back then who am I? No one. I miss Ryder now.

After eating my breakfast, I place my dishes on the sink and take my ransel. Ready to go to college today.

"See you guys!" I yell and went off.

I'm not a high school girl anymore so I need to be brave to face everything include the future. I'll take the risk. No matter what.