Dead and dead again

Hello my lovely ones! I'm finally back, after months. And I'm here to stay. A lot of things happened in the past months, but I'm just going to tell you that I got a scholarship to Italy for the next year of school, so that's sort of the highlight of my life at the moment. Anyway, I really miss you guys! And I missed being able to write. But here I am. Uploads are probably going to be like 2-3 times a week, because I already have the next 2 chapters written and I'm not stopping. So, for now just sit back and enjoy the roller coaster that Natalia is on at the moment. 

Also, she is potrayed by Danielle Campbell. <3

I stared at the hand planted in front of me, without reacting. It felt like an hour passed before he finally moved it back by his side, a disapproving look on his face. He didn't like to be disrespected, I could see and I just did that.

I kept looking at him, without actually seeing him and that seemed to annoy him too, along with my refusal to say anything. But what was I supposed to say?

The whole situation looked so real in that moment, that my mind just couldn't deal with it fully, so it turned down what was happening. And that was probably not the best choice.

The whole room was frozen, everyone was expecting something. And it took me a while to realize that they didn't expect something from me. There were only men in the room. Two of them were lying on the sofa that was planted in front of the enormous desk by the window. And another two were standing by the door. Those were guards, that much I could tell.

The room was decorated in a dark, old-fashioned manner, with brown, black and an ugly shade of green. Everything around screamed expensive, but I wasn't impressed. I had been living in conditions that required the minimum of everything for most of my life, so my surroundings didn't manage to move me a bit. Actually, my mind was running hectic and I found everything creepy. As in Italian Mafia creepy.

"Aren't you going to be a good girl and present yourself?"

Another question filled the air, the man in front of me pronouncing every word with struggled control. I didn't like the way he referred to me as a "good girl". I didn't like anything about that question. Or about him.

"Arsenio Capitani." I found myself saying, my mind twisting the words around so much that even my mouth was out sink with what I was suppose to say. Was I supposed to say something? His name kept repeating in my head.

His gaze shifted over me, annoyance along with confusion showing on his face for a second. After a moment, he looked at Damiano.

"You didn't mention she has mental problems." He spoke in an annoyed tone.

"She looked pretty normal, boss. Apart from a few kicks here and there."

I jumped around the second I heard what he said, struggling out of his strong grip.

"A few? Shall we tell them about how you were such a scared piece of – " and I stopped, because I was about to swear. I prayed to God to forgive me, but those people brought the worst in me. And I was kidnapped; I could swear all I wanted, right? Right, Jesus? I needed a sign that I had free pass to let the nasty words flow. 

I quickly turned around, looking at the man in front of me, who had his eyebrows knitted together, confusion showing all over his face. 

"And I'm not mentally ill. Although, you seem to be."

In a moment, the whole room fell into a silence that brought shivers down my back. There was no shifting, no whispers, only tension. Opsy?

"That's enough." The man in front of me raised his voice, the words echoing through my brain without actually being processed.