Sublime questions, endless tornments

Firstly, I would like to inform you that I found the perfect man that is closest to how I imagined Arsenio. And it's this babe right here: 

 And it's this babe right here: 

Enjoy this part

Enjoy this part.  xx

Exactly 48 hours have passed since Vicenzo left my room, surprised and perplexed at my affirmation. I tried my best to sound daring and ready to cooperate with them in any way required. It was clear that he didn't expect such reaction from me. I wasn't sure I expected it from my own self either. But what was done, was done. 

What was driving me crazy wasn't what I did, but the fact that there was no reaction coming from the other part. I had been locked in my room for the past 2 days, with just the casual morning visits coming from a maid that was clearly older than the young, innocent Rose I met a few days ago. My mind wondered daily about her. Somehow I had the feeling that something bad happened to her. Because of me. 

The new maid seemed in her late 50s, and she wasn't a talker for anything. Apart from that, she was always accompanied by a guard that would follow her every move, before his eyes would fix on me, offering me the same treatment. It was very clear that there was no way for me to make a move, even if I wanted to. 

In that moment, I was busy convincing myself that I didn't want to do anything that could sabotage my newly taken position as a cooperating prisoner. I knew from the few movies I'd seen that when you cooperate, they offer you a more bearing sentence. I wasn't anywhere near accepting my situation, but I was on the path of finding new ways to deal with it, and escape it eventually.