Making friends

HI!!!! :) So guys here is another chapter that has about 4,000 words so I hope you're happy with that because I definitely am haha. Also, it starts with Arsenio's POV since most of you were excited about the idea. Anyway, enjoy it and make sure to Vote, Comment and read the notes at the end of the chapter!! :) 

PS : Listen to the song in the media cause I feel like it describes the situation so well it's amazing. *starts at 1:43 I couldn't find another version srry*

Love you all so much xx 

**********************

Arsenio's POV

The moment I heard the door of my office being closed, I sighed, unable to stifle the need to take a deep breath. I closed my eyes as the weariness started hitting me. The little bitch had proven to be a little more difficult to deal with than previously anticipated. I even had to shoot at her to get out of her damn room. Not that I didn't enjoy her yelping around scared shit.

But most of my day consisted of long talks about her presence around was unacceptable and how we would be a target for our enemies. I managed to shut everyone up and convince them that it was the best choice at the moment, but to hell if it wasn't exhausting.

Without thinking about what I was doing, I took the set of keys placed on my desk and opened one of the drawers. The first thing I spotted was a white portfolio, with a stamp on it. The three pieces of paper inside contained everything that Natalia Tatiana D'ambrosi was and I wasn't satisfied with it.

Her father was my worst enemy and his file was about thirty pages. I was sure there was still more to discover about the bastard. And still, he managed to keep his daughter in darkness for most of her life.

My eyes scanned the files with eagerness. A dark, electrical current went through me after reading everything again, for the 3rd time, and still finding not a single piece of worthy information. Fury started hitting me after realizing that there wasn't a single valuable thing that could help me find her father. The poor thing didn't even seem to know that her mother was not actually dead.

A smiled crept on my face at the thought of her reaction earlier today. There was a certain assurance inside my head, from her reactions, that I did manage to twist with her mind enough to make her go a little crazy.

She spent most of her time in different catholic boarding schools all over US, but despite that, she seemed untamed. I wasn't planning on destroying her physically; because I needed her alive and healthy if I wanted to find her father. But I did feel tempted on leaving her without air right there, after seeing how defying she was. She was my strongest weapon at the moment, looking all innocent and like she didn't have any idea about what was happening. I couldn't believe that her father didn't tell her a single thing about who he was or what he was part of. That looked like bullshit that I wasn't going to take.

There were so many questions in my mind and I knew that the answers were in the hands of the little thing upstairs, probably sleeping at such hour. Hell, I had her. I finally had her.

And I was going to try and get out as many answers as possible from her. Without a second thought, I grabbed the receiver from the phone placed on my desk, forming Damiano's number. I wondered for a second which one of the maids he was fucking that night and if I was interrupting something. If I was, even better. I was sick of firing the damn women because they would start fighting over him all the fucking time.

"The fuck you want now?" I heard Damiano's voice snap the moment he answered the call. He was breathing hard and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"You're having fun, no joke." I commented as I heard him groan at the other end.