Marichat Imagine

A/N: Hey guys it's lovestrong0616 here. This is my first book and first imagine EVER so please give feedback. By the way the art (both chapter and book cover) are not mine. I don't know who did them but props to them. Also if you have a better book cover please tell me. I am writing this with mostly my ideas but my friends may pitch in an idea and I will recognize them if they do. Also feel free to leave an idea in the comments and I MIGHT just write an imagine about it (giving you props for the idea of course). Now onto my first imagine.

*Adrien/Chat POV*

Chat knew he shouldn't go to Marinettes but he felt so bad for her after what happened today he just had to make sure she was okay. Of course that little brat Chloé had to come over and kiss him on the cheek right as Marinette was about to ask him to go to the movie.

*Marinette POV*

Marinette was crying when she heard a tapping noise in the window. She thought "who could possibly be there?"  After telling Tikki to hide she went to open the window. Who did she find there? Well it was chat noir. She wondered why he was here at such a late time at night. She decided to let him in and see what that kitty wanted.

*Chats POV*

She let me but I am not sure why. Anyway her eyes looked really red and poofy like she had been crying. He knew why she was but he asked anyway.

"Princess,  why are you crying?"

She answered "Oh no worries kitty. It's not anything that you should be bothered with."

"Anything that makes my princess cry I am bothered with."

She choked out "Oh, it's just this guy I like. I thought he liked me back but he didn't and I found out as I was asking him to go to a movie with me." She barely managed to get that out without a fresh set of tears forming around her eyes. 

He hated to see his princess like this. He pulled her into a hug without thinking but he didn't regret it at all. She eventually hugged back and they say there and hugged for a long time until his miraculous beeped. He whispered in her ear "Its time for me to go princess but I hoped I made you feel better."

She looked up, smiled, and said "Much better now. Goodbye kitty." Then he flew off into the night heading back home.

A/N again: Sorry but one last thing. If you see people that steal my plots and imagines please let me know.