Jealousy

"I'm going to do it Alya. I'm going to tell Adrien how I feel." Marinette said as she got up and walked towards Adrien.

Marinette of course tripped and fell on her face. She fell in a puddle and became all wet. Chloé saw this and came over and laughed. She took a picture of Marinette and sent it to everyone... in PARIS!!!!

Marinette was soooooo embarrassed. Alya came rushing over to her bluenette friend and helped her up. Then Alya looked at Chloé. She yelled "Go away Chloé! Just go. You've done enough damage already."

Marinette slowly calmed down being sure that she isn't mad. She didn't need to be akumatized. Alya took her home and helped clean her up. They got her new clothes and cleaned her cuts out.

*time skip to the next day*

Marinette woke up with a start. For once she was up BEFORE her alarm. She started getting ready so she wouldn't be late today.

*time skip to school*

She whispered to Alya "Ok. I'm going to do it."

Before Alya had the chance to respond she leaned forward and tapped Adrien on the shoulder. He turned around and asked "What?"

She replied "I-I n-need to t-talk to y-you l-later. It's i-i-important"

He looked confused at first but then just shrugged and figured it was about a school project or something.

*time skip to end of class*

Adrien walked up to Marinette and asked "What did you want Marinette?"

Marinette immediately blushed a red close to the color of Nathaniels hair. She replied "O-O-Oh t-t-that." Even thought her reply was only a couple seconds she was growing redder by the second. I could tell she was nervous. She continued with "S-s-see t-the t-t-thing i-i-is... I'vehadacrushonyouforthelongesttimenowandidntknowhowelsetotellyou" she rushed really quickly and then immediately turned around and walked away embarrassed. She ran to a corner and hid. I was about to go comfort her when Chloé stopped me. Ugh! I hated Chloé. She was annoying. I mean-yeah she was my childhood friend but she just didn't get the fact the I didn't like her. No matter how many times I tried to tell her. Chloé said "Why bother with that lame-o? She doesn't deserve your attention."

Then Chloé did something that I didn't expect. She puckered her lips and kissed me....ON THE MOUTH!!! I quickly pulled away and said "Chloé Bourgeois!!! You are the meanest person ever in the history of this world. You hurt Marinette when she does nothing to you. Marinette is a sweet, kind, and caring girl. Marinette is somebody I would WANT to date. Not. You. I. Hate. You. Chloé." Adrien quickly pushed past Chloé and went off to find Marinette.

*Quick Marinette POV*

After my confession I ran to find Alya but then Chloé walked up to me and whispered in my ear "You will NEVER be with MY ADRIKINS!!! GOT IT?? OK GOOD. NOW GO CRY YOUR EYES OUT YOU LITTLE PATHETIC CRYBABY!!!"

I was so shocked and then I watched Chloé as she went up to Adrien. Of course she insulted me (no surprise) and then she KISSED HIM. I quickly ran off to find my bff. When I couldn't find her I went to the girls bathroom. When I got there I went into a stall and cried. I looked up and then saw a little purple butterfly flying towards me.

THE END!!!

Quick A/N: I am going to try to update everyday. I am also going to try to write longer imagines. Also tell me what you think so far. I am just starting to write and the only way I'll get better is if you say what you think. But then again this is YOUR book so the only way for you to improve it is to give me tips. If you want a part two of this vote for the chapter. I need at least 10 votes to make a part two. So spread the word. Lovestrong out. Peace.