Prom

A/N: Hello! It's me again. I am going to try to publish everyday but it may not happen. I promise you I won't be one of those people who doesn't publish for months. Anyway, enjoy the imagine/one-shot whatever you want to call it.

"No Alya! I can't do it. I will just make a complete fool of myself." Marinette said.

The school had just announced when prom would be and Alya kept bugging her to ask Adrien. She wanted to but didn't think it would be a good idea.

"Girl, C'mon. You can do it. Just go up and control yourself." Alya replied as she lightly pushed her towards where Adrien was standing talking with his friend Nino.

Of course Marinette being as clumsy as she is she managed to trip on something (probably chloés foot) and hit Adrien.

"S-sorry A-Adrien" she said as a bright red flushed onto her face. "I-I t-tripped on s-something."

She looked to Alya who was sitting there giggling with a smirk on her face. Marinette made a face that said "I will get payback."

Adrien started to turn back around and talk to his friend when Marinette blurted really fast "WillyougotothepromwithmeAdrien?"

Adrien looked flabbergasted as he took a minute to decipher what she said. Then he looked at her and said "Of course princess"

The end.

A/N: Sorry this is so short. I am kinda writing half asleep because I am exhausted. I might write another one tonight. Bye.