Double Reveal

*Chats POV*

Ladybug and I were fighting another akuma when I saw her get pinned. I knew the akuma was gunning for her miraculous so I tackled the guy. He looked at me and said "That was a mistake kitty."

He immediately tackled and pinned me. He must be a professional wrestler. I tried to fight and fight but it didn't work. Eventually he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders like I was a sack of potatoes. He carried me to my house. I wondered "Why would he possibly bring me here?" Soon enough my question was answered. We walked to a part of the house I had never seen before. It was a set rest passage from the basement. It led to Hawkmoths lair.

We walked in and I saw Hawkmoth. I absolutely loathed that man with every cell in my body. He had hurt my lady so many times and he had caused so much trouble and all for what?

Hawkmoth looked up at me, smiled, and said "Hello son." I thought why would he call me son. I decided to ask him. He replied with "Oh dear. You don't know yet. Adrien, I am your father"(that Star Wars reference though)

*Ladybugs POV*

I saw chat taken away and I followed the akuma quietly. I made no sound or very little sound. I saw we went to the Agreste mansion. What could possibly be there? I followed them all the way to the basement and then they disappeared. It took me a long time to figure out where the secret passage was but I eventually found it. I walked down the hallway quietly being sure nobody was around. I found a door with a butterfly handle on it. I heard voices from inside so I decided to put my ear to the door.

I immediately recognized the first voice. It was chats voice. He asked the other person "Why did you call me son?"

I was confused by this too. Why would this mysterious person call Chat his son. Unless it was his father but I'm sure chat would've been observant and smart enough to figure that out but then again he hadn't figured out my identity and I hadn't figured out his yet. I decided to listen back in and I heard the mysterious person talk finally. I could recognize that voice anywhere. It was the voice we had been fighting now for two years. It was Hawkmoth. Only that wasn't the least of my problems. I heard Hawkmoth say "Adrien, I am your father."

Why did Hawkmoth call Chat Adrien? Unless...

Wait for it

3

2

1

WHAT?!?!? CHAT NOIR IS ADRIEN AGRESTE?!?!? How is my crush my partner?!?!? That must mean then that Hawkmoth is Gabriel Agreste. I quietly whispered to myself "It's time to go kick some Agreste butt." And busted down the door.

The end.

A/N: hey guys. Sorry if this has mistakes in it. I'm also sorry about the pictures at the top in the last couple imagines. Wattpad has been adding several copies of the same picture in at the top. I don't know why but I will only add one picture at the top (if I add any) unless I specifically tell you at the beginning that there is more that one picture/video. I almost forgot about updating today so I kinda wrote this quick. Anyway if you want to see a part two of this its 15 votes for the requirement. Love y'all.

-Lovestrong💙