Ferdoniles Funeral (Mini)

(I'd listen to the music if I were you 😂)

Author: Thank you all for coming. As you all know, I tricked Thomas, Minho, & Newt into playing Can Your Pet.

Minho: AND YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON FOR DOING THAT! WHO COULD YOU *bawls eyes out*

Newt: Minho, calm the hell down.

Thomas: *cries*

theresaagnes: *still latched onto Thomas' back*

Newt: Should we get her off, Thomas'll look like the hunchback of Norte dame with the position he's in.

theresaagnes: *hisses like little baby kitty cat* GO BACK TO MOURNING YOUR LOSS.

Author: Anyway, I don't have anything else to say. Minho, your speech.

Minho: As you may know, I'm the sassiest, hottest, smartest, funniest–

Ferdoniles corpse: WE GET IT, MOVE ON! *goes back to being dead*

Minho: ...

Minho: Ferdoniles was the only thing I have cared for so deeply, he was like a son to me. AND NOW HE'S GONE *bawls even more* WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!

Newt: Okay Minho just go cry in the corner or something.

Minho: WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! *does as told*

Newt:I still don't understand why we're having a funeral for a virtual pet. They're just making a big deal about it.

*Minho and Thomas cry so much that the author, theresaagnes, and the trio had to continue the funeral on a dingy*

Thomas: Can we go home yet?

*As the gang paddles back to shore, they watch as Ferdoniles rides a motorboat and makes of with Minho's wallet*

Minho: *tears up* That's my boy.