Chapter 10

Logan P.O.V

When I heard that Louise was in jail I knew it was because of this 'Ear' guy. Her gang called me and said that they'll take care of her motorcycle while I'll take bail Louise out.

I went to the police department as fast as I could. And once I got there I bailed her out and waited for her outside. I swear this girl is crazy in a loveable and hateful day. But mostly loveable.

When Louise walked out the door I noticed the white bandaids wrapped around her hand 'I am going to KILL this guy for hurting my four ears😡' I thought with full anger.

But before I start plotting my revenge I ran up to Louise pick her up by the waist and begin to spin her around while she giggled and laugh😍😍😍.

No one P.O.V

"Logan what has gotten into you?" Louise said still giggling.

"Me! Louise you robbed a bank and what the hell happened to you're hand✋!?!" Logan snapped at her.

"Oh, umm...well....you see...um....Earl stabbed me when I was trying to leave the store" Louise explained a bit nervous.

"What!?!?!?" Logan yelled in surprise before adding "Why that son of a bitch!!! I'm gonna kill him!!!👿👿👿" Logan yelled his voice full of anger while tightening his grip on Louise.

"Logan please you're hurting me and you scare me when you're mad" Louise said scared😯.

Logan looked at Louise before kissing her gently on the lips (Another make-out sessions about to come) Louise then kissed Logan hungrily on the lips while wrapping her arms around Logan's neck. Logan them picked Louise up and placed her legs around his waist.

Logan walked toward his car and pushed Louise against the door. He pulled away and said "I'm sorry for yelling sweetie😘 I love you SO much."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love you too Logan" Louise whispered in his ear while kissing him on the cheek.