Chapter 18

No One P.O.V

Earl was at shocked due to the fact the Louise wanted to break up with him. "Earl, are you okay?" Louise asked with a little concern in her voice. Earl was just looking at her until he took a glance at Logan and saw that Logan has his hands around her waist. Earl looked at Louise then back at Logan and he repeated those steps until he realized that Louise is leaving him for Logan.

There was silence until Earl burst out laughing "Hahahaha, you actually think THIS guy is going to be the love of your life. After he takes away your virginity he's going to leave you on the streets and then you will come crawling back to me. So I'll just save you the time and pain and we can go home. Let's go now Louise" Earl said while grabbing Louise wrist and pulling her out of the house.

But before Louise could even take another step forward Logan grabbed Louise other wrist and yanked her so hard that Earl lost his grip on her and Louise bumped into Logan's chest. As an apology Logan rubbed Louise back while saying " That is a lie, I love Louise okay! She's my beautiful little angel and I would never leave her on the streets- I wouldn't leave her at all. And especially to the hands of you!" Logan yelled as her held Louise tightly to his chest.

Earl was just looking at them with a shocked expression on his face. But it soon replaced with anger 😠. "Now listen here blonde boy" Earl snapped "I don't need you to ruin my chances of fucking this bitch. She is coming home with me and that is final" Earl yelled as he poked Logan on the chest. "And as for you" Earl started as he pointed to Louise "We are going home, and I'm gonna teach you a lesson for running away from me" Earl yelled as he grabbed Louise by the leg, which caused her to fall on the concrete floor with a loud *THUD* noise and Earl started dragging her away from Logan.

Now, at this point Logan was WAY over the edge of madness😡😤😡. Before Earl could go any further Logan punched him right straight in the face, and caused Earl to let go of Louise. When Louise got back on her feet (with the help of Logan of course) Logan went over to Earl and began punching his face over and over again. Louise was unfazed by this until she saw blood on Logan's knuckles. "LOGAN!" Louise yelled as she went up to Logan and started tugging on him. "Please stop it!" Louise yelled as tears went down her cheecks. Logan kept on beating Earl until Louise went in front of him and hugged him tightly. "Please stop" Louise whispered.

"Lo-Luna" Earl said as he coughed up some blood. Logan looked down at him with an angry look but then looked down at Louise who was still hugging him. Logan wrapped his arms around Louise and kissed her forehead. Logan then looked at Earl one last time before saying "If I see you anywhere near Louise again I will kill you!" Logan then took Louise back inside the house and slammed the door shut, leaving Earl outside alone to pick himself up.

Hey guys, I don't know why but I feel like this is the best chapter I have written but yet it's the worst. I'm just gonna ignore that feeling and hope you guys like this. Oh and by the way some of my friends are/will be helping me with future chapters for now own. It just seems right to give some credit to them instead of me getting all the credit.

Bye 😋