Chapter 17

During the movie, Logan said "I'll be right back, I'm gonna make some popcorn 🌽." "Okay, just don't too long." Louise replied. "Oh, and make it extra buttery." Louise added as Logan walked out the room. 'God, it's bright outside' Louise thought. She got up and went to close the blinds. 'There much better' thought Louise with a smile on her face 😃.

Earl's P.O.V

'Where the fuck could she possibly be' I thought as I drove down some rich people's neighborhood. 'Oh well, guess I have to tell the guys that green went missing' I thought. As I was about to pass a big white mansion I saw Louise at the window. At that very moment I stopped my break which caused me to be yanked forward. 'Bingo' I thought as I drove up the mansion. Once I parked my motorcycle, I began walking to the front door. 'Wow, this is a really cool house. How the hell did this hoe get inside' I thought.

When I was back in reality I was standing in front of the door. I knocked (banged) on the door. After 3-5 knocks, a big tall blonde dude answered the door. "Hello, what can I do for you?" he asked as he was leaning on the door way. I just looked at him for a couple of seconds before he said "Hello?".

"Where is she?" I asked clearly unsatisfied. "Where's who?" he asked. "Louise! Where is Louise! My girlfriend!" I shouted. He just looked at me and then all of a sudden Louise jumps on his back whilr saying "What's taking so long Logie-bear".

Once she realized that I was at the door she just put on a blank expression. "Alright, someone better tell me what the hell is going on!" I shouted. They just looked at each other and then Louise jumped off the blonde guys back and walked up to me saying........

"Earl, I think we should break up."