Honestly

The next day, Selina walked around the garage in search of a proper car to fix up. She didn't want one that was too old or too easy to fix. If she was going to do something then it had to be challenging and done right. And knowing her, it would take some pretty big effort.

"Finally...", she grinned at the car almost completely overshadowed by a pick up truck and another small car in front of it. She hopped over the pick up and walked over to run her fingers across the rusted paint job. "My new baby. So beautiful..."

Selina had chosen to rebuild an old Mustang probably mid 60s to early 70s type model. It had a rusted black paint job and there were only two doors but it looked like it could be brought to life by some very talented hands. She just needed to haul it back to the garage and get it set up.

(.)

Mia came to visit with groceries and some fresh clothes for Selina to wear.

"Thanks, Mia. Where's Dom? He's supposed to be seeing what parts I need for my new ride," Selina took an apple and bit it after rubbing it against her white tee. They were putting the groceries that Mia brought into a pantry. Her older sister ran a hand through her hair before turning to face her. Selina huffed. "Dom's not here, is he?", Mia tried not to make the problem even worse so she told Selina the truth.

"He's on a job with Brian. He'll be home soon but in the meantime, you can tell me everything."

"Mia, I'm stuck in this abandoned place miles away from my phone, my tv, and my bed. I have to fix a car as rehabilitation to all my addictions... That's all there is to know."

"Do you want me to come more often? I will and I'll bring Brian so he can help you with the process," Mia hugged Selina despite the frown on the teen girl's face. She loved her sister so much and the downward spiral that she had been headed down was something she never wanted her to go through ever again. Maybe Dom was being a little harsh but the alternative seemed deadly. "And make you my famous lasagna or do you want taco pasta?"

↓ the look when you have to decide between your faves ↓

"Do you want help with your driving? I mean, you are really good when you aren't completely high or drunk but there's a few people up at the house that can teach you some new skills like drifting and shifting the clutch."

"Who?"

"Roman's there to help with your clutching and Han's very good at teaching people how to drift."

Selina chewed on her bottom lip. She had seen drifting and she had unsuccessfully mastered it but her brother and sister had always had a knack for picking up skills quicker than her. She decided that was what she wanted to do since her clutching was on point, Selina had no idea why Mia seemed to forget.

"Can you send the Han guy? I want to drift better than Dom and you when I get back," Selina stated matter of factly. 

Mia smiled at her sister's bluntness. She always seemed to be that way no matter what if it was racing or what. Selina was just that confident in her talents.

"Got you. Anything else before I go?"

"Tell the Fam that I love them and that I miss them very much. Even though I barely know Brian, I can tell he loves you and the family a lot. He hasn't ran away yet so that's a good sign," Selina and Mia started laughing at her comment. 

Honestly the Torettos were very close knit so if they invited you in their home then you were very lucky and would always have a family to count on in times of need.