Just The Beginning

Aphmau P.O.V

As I was walking to the kitchen I hear Kawaii~Chan? " WHATS WRONG WITH KAWAII~CHANS CAKE ZANE~KUN!!!????" Kawaii~Chan asked Zane. "Are you okay, Kawaii~Chan?" Zane said worried. "kawaii~Chan hasn't been able to sleep" she sighed. "oh okay just go get some sleep" Zane said walking out of the kitchen. "hey Zane?" Aph said scaring Zane a little. "Ahh hey aph" zane said putting his hand to his chest. "hahah I scared you~!!" Zane groaned. "you wanna play ponies?" Aph smiled and dragged Zane upstairs. "there you are Pinkie Cake!" Zane hugged pinkie.

Kawaii~chans Pov

I sit on my bed and think of him. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. " he will never like kawaii~ Chan, c'mon kawaii~Chan stop thinking of zane~kun!" Katelyn knocks at the door. "y-yes!?" KC said wiping tears. "are you okay kawaii~Chan?" KC opened the door. "n-no" Katelyn hugged her. "what's wrong?" Katelyn closed the door and sat on kawaii~chans bed. "w-well kawaii~Chan is sad because s-she likes someone who h-hates her." KC da on her bed. "and who is that?" Katelyn said with a smirk. "please don't tell aphmau~senpai!" KC begged. "I wont, promise" Katelyn smiled. " w-well its Zane~kun..." She said blushing. "HOW!" Katelyn stood up quickly. "keep it down Aphmau~senpai might hear!" KC said.

Zanes Pov

"hey, aph?" He said pulling his mask down. "yeah?" Zane blushed. "can I tell you who I like?" Aphmau smiled. "OF COURSE!" She was interested. "well its... Kawaii~Chan..." Aphmau fangirled. " shhhh i dont want her to know, she'll just hate me more..." Aphmau turned to look at Zane. "Just Tell Her!" Zane walked out of her room. And......

Hahaha cliffhanger! Hope you enjoyed!