The Moment

And he hugged her. "ZANE~CHAN FOREVER!!" Aphmau screamed. Kawaii~Chan blushed and walked to her room leaving Zane there alone. "Oh... Sorry..." Zane said as Kawaii~Chan walked away. Zane walked back home on this cold winter night.

Zanes POV

As I walked home i thought about her. She doesn't like me. I can live with that... I guess.... I will just die alone, because no one likes me... He starts tearing up. He thinks about her all night.

Kawaii~Chans POV

Does he like Kawaii~Chan!!?? That is all that goes through her mind. But at around 1:00 AM she sees Zane walking all alone in the cold. She runs to the front door. "Zane~Kun!!" Zane looks at her. "Kawaii~Chan wanted to know if uhh Zane~Kun would like to come and h-hang out?" Zane looked at her and blushed making his cold little face even redder. "S-sure..." Kawaii~Chans face lights up. She runs to the kitchen and gets hot chocolate, cookies, and cupcakes. "Cupcake? Cookie? Or hot cocoa?" Zane smiled. "Can i have all three?" Kawaii~Chan smiles and hands them to him. Hands touch slightly and they both blush. Kawaii~Chan puts on My Little Horsies. "THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW!!!" He realized Aphmau was sleeping. "Oops sorry" He said worried. "Oh dont worry Zane~Kun Aphmau~Senpai is at Aaron~Kuns house!" She fangirled. "Hey Kawaii~Chan can you come here real quick?" Zane smirked but also blushed. "Sure thing!" Kawaii~Chan walks over to Zane. Zane wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her. She kisses him back and wraps her arms around his neck. They see a flash and turn to see a smirking Katelyn. "And that is now sent to Aphmau!" Kawaii~Chan blushes. Soon the whole neighborhood is awaken from the squeal out of Aphmaus mouth.