The Cupcakes

Zanes pov

And as Zane walked out of aphmaus room he ran into Kawaii~Chan. "s-sorry Kawaii~Chan!" He blushed. "it's okay Z-zane~kun" Kawaii~Chan ran down stairs. Zane decided to go home.

Kawaii~Chans pov

"alright cookies? No... Cake? Hmm....no... Cupcakes? Yes!" Kawaii~Chan jumped in happiness. "wait... What's his favorite flavor?" Kawaii~Chan panicked. "APHMAU~SENPAI!!!" Aphmau ran down the stairs. "what's wrong !!!????" Aphmau ran into the wall. "what's zane~kuns favorite cupcake flavor?!" Kawaii~Chan thinking. "umm vanilla with strawberry frosting why?" Aphmau question. "oh um no reason..... Thank you Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan ran out the door.

Aphmaus pov

"I wonder what that was about." Aphmau questioned. Aphmau went to Katelyn. "Katelyn~ you ready?"aphmau said like Kawaii~Chan. "yeah I guess" Katelyn walked out of her room. "so attack on titan or fairy tail?" Aphmau asked as they walked down the stairs. "umm you pick" Katelyn says as she almost fell down the stairs. "Fairy Tail it is!" Aphmau squealed. Kawaii~Chan burst through the door. "woah kawaii~Chan are you okay?!" Aphmau jumped up. "yeah kawaii~Chan is fine!" She said running to the kitchen. "okay wanna watch fairy tail with us?"Aphmau asked. "no kawaii~Chan is uhh busy!" She said while getting the stuff for the cupcakes. "okay!" Aphmau yelled while turning on the TV.

Kawaii~chans pov

She mixed all the ingredients and stuck the cupcakes in the oven. It was 8:15pm, so she ordered pizza. "hi reese~senpai!"kawaii~Chan said grabbing the pizza and paying him. "pizza is here!" After eating, the cupcakes were done so KC pulled them out of the oven and let them cool. "alright kawaii~Chan, Katelyn and I are going to bed good night!" Aphmau yelled as she and Katelyn walked up the stairs. Kawaii~Chan frosted the cupcakes and put them in the fridge. It was 10:30pm, so she went of to bed.

Aphmaus pov

As all the girls woke up, Aphmau invited Zane over. "girls I invited Zane over!" Aphmau called out to the girls. Kawaii~Chan ran to the kitchen and grabbed the cupcakes out. "oooooh kawaii~Chan are those zanes favorite?" Aphmau said with a giggle. "uhh umm nooo..." KC blushed and turned around. *ding dong* Aphmau let Zane in. "hey Zane"Aphmau brought him to the kitchen. "oh hey kawaii~Chan can I have a cupcake?" He said pointing at them. "well umm I did make them for you.." Kawaii~Chan said handing him the plate. "heheh thanks.. They're my favorite too!" He said eating one. He hugged Kawaii~Chan. They both blushed. Then......