storytime w. ivy

i was laying in bed last night. like usual ill keep my tv on for light but last night the sound of the tv was bothering me.

so i turned the sound on mute but the light of the tv was starting to bother me, its so bright. so i ended up just turning my tv off completely. but as i was laying there in complete silence (except for my dogS FUCKING SNORES) in the darkness i got really fucking scared.

when i was younger i was never scared of the dark i always was scared of dolls and big dogs, but for some reason tonight i was FYCKING SCARED OF THE DARK.

and then i suddenly heard a fucking creak so i threw the covers on top of my body and stayed under them for a really long time scared to move or even fall asleep.

i grabbed my phone eventually and saw that it was 3:30 am and i really needed to fucking pee but i couldn't get up i was too scared.

so i did the only logical thing. i got out of bed turned on my lamp and peed in a cup. why didnt i just get up and turn on the hall light to pee i dont know.

but thats right i peed in a fucking cup. i woke up today around 2:50 pm and saw the cup of pee and emptied it out on the toilet.

im so fucking dumb, i hate myself.

- ivy