Pokémon Go

this might trigger a lot of people so if you like Pokémon Go then please leave. alright so now that we have the bad ass bitches here lets fucking rant about Pokémon Go.

okay first off, i DO NOT have anything against Pokémon itself but i do really have a lot of problems with Pokémon Go.

when Pokémon Go first came out it was cool you know, everyone was talking about it, everyone was playing it, just fun shit. i actually downloaded it too. they had all these funny stories of getting dates because Pokémon Go or getting like in trouble from it, so and so.

so i got it and started playing it, but it NEVER works whenever i try to play outside of my house, and i understand that it could be something wrong with my phone but, whenever my dad tries to even get on the app it says that they're servers are down.

so i deleted and just gave up on it.

anyways i contiued to hear shit about it and i didnt even give a fuck anymore like its whatever, but here we are today and EVERYONE IS FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT.

AND I MEAN IT WAS COOL THE FIRST FEW DAYS BUT NOW ITS ANNOYING.

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCKING SHIT IF YOU CAUGHT SIX POKÉMONS TODAY, I DONT FUCKING CARE IF YOU HAVE PLAYED THE GAME ALL DAY LONG.

SO STOP. TALKING. ABOUT. IT.

JESUS ITS GETTING FUCKING ANNOYING IM TIRED OF EVERYONE MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF IT, IM TIRED OF IT OMG.

anyways bye i just fucking hate Pokémon Go.

- ivy