terrornuckel | 3

evan shook his head at brock. he leaned down to the level of his height "you know you could just talk to him instead of being a bitch and stare from afar "

i rolled my eyes at him, sighing "like i haven't tried before . each time i try i either walk past him and put myself down or i stutter and walk away, it never really goes as planned for me "

evan sighed setting his stuff down on his desk "high school isn't going to last forever and you don't know where he plans on going for college . i mean he's a transfer student that already tells you that he travels a lot . "

i sat still keeping my eyes on him . i think about what evan said for a second .

it is possible for him to move somewhere else if i don't talk to him anytime sooner... i might never be able to see him again, but i can't he's one of the popular kid who hangs out with tyler which is one real asshole by the way

they'd probably laugh at me if i even get near him and do nothing . i have been staring at him in every class i have with him for months .

maybe i should try and talk to him . you know what i will . i smile and realize that brian is looking at me as i just stare back .

i look down and already know my cheeks are the color of a tomato.

"your right evan i should go talk to him ! you know what after this class i will !" i grinned up at him as he smiles back .

"awe yeah man alright ! so what are you going to say ?" he asked with a soft voice.

my smile drops after hearing his words "oh my god what am i going to say ?"

"it's fine just wing it . don't worry he's chill . i would give you proper advice, but the bell rings about no-"

of course he was cut off by the bell . i looked up closing my eyes out of regret .

i let out a breathe seeing him still in the class packing up as evan had already left to meet jon for lunch .

this was my moment he's by himself and i am too so that clearly means we can have an actual convo .

he starts putting on his backpack . no he's going to leave before me i need to catch up !

"h-HEY WAIT BRIAN!" i nervously yelled .

wait why the fuck did i yell ? ugh i sound like a freak .

he turned around a little surprised shown in his expression. "oh uh hey brock ! no need to yell though almost gave me a heart attack " he laughed walking towards me .

"sorry i got a little nervous ... uh anyways i wanted to ask you something?"

i say putting on my backpack and looking up at him .

"oh yeah of course ! let it rip ." he smiles.

i place my hands on top of each other looking down . " well i was wondering if you'd like to go and have like dinner or something with me ?" i asked waiting for the rejection.

"it's fine if you don't want to g-" i was cut off by a excited brian hugging me .

"shut up of course i would ! i have been waiting for months for you to ask or at least talk to me ! because of all that staring ." he grinned .

i blushed smiling "oh you saw me stare!?"

ever since that day has led to even more special days that i still cherish 'till this day . oh who knew i'd fall absolutely in love with this man that i could call my husband .

REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN SO COMMENT A SHIP AND PROMPT OR YOU CAN MESSAGE ME !

-happy kid