Habits

It was 1:00 in the morning and Regina was lying in bed just wishing she could somehow bring back Robin. It got to the point where she didn't care what happened to her. She could never get her happy ending no matter how hard she tried. Since it was 1:00 in the morning she assumed that no one would be out so she went to her porch outside and lit a cigarette. It felt nice. Like each puff took away her stress piece by piece until she saw Emma's bug drive by. She immediately stomped out the cigarette and tried to fan away the smoke.

"Swan. What are you doing out so late?" She said her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"The police car broke down and I'm in night shift. Why are you up so late?" She said getting more and more suspicious.

"That Swan is none of your business" she said trying to avoid the obvious.

"Regina" emma says seeing the pack of cigarettes on the stairs. "Your a smoker? Since when?" She says shocked.

A tear rolls down Regina's cheek as she knows there's no getting out of this. "It was an old habit" she admits "I'm falling back to old habits and we can only pray I don't resort to evil anytime soon"
"Oh regina" emma says sympathetic and giving her a hug. "I have faith in you. You have done the incredible. I believe you can get through this" emma says making Regina smile in doubt.
"Thank you. For believing in me" she says as she picks the cigarettes up off the stairs and walks inside.

____________________________________ sorry it's a really short one but hopefully I will actually update this one. Sorry I just got sick of writing the other one. Sorry guys if u where liking it. Lol I just said sorry like 3 times in that one sentence. Nope you sure can't tell I'm Canadian eh? 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦