Stranger

It's been a horrible week for Regina. Just three days ago her father passed away and work has been nothing but stressful.

"Just five more papers" Regina says to herself as she marks students essays. It's 10:16pm by the time she leaves. She has used all the sick days she had to mark papers an mourn over her father. Now she's sitting at the school at 10:16 because her boss has no sympathy and said if she didn't come in after her sick days are up she's fired.

On the plus side it's Friday and she decided to go down to the park and sit there on a bench for a bit.
••••••
Life couldn't be any better for Robin. His parents just left to go back to England. Yes that part may be a bit sad but he's had just about enough of them for now. For the hell of it he decided to go for a walk around the park until he comes across a skinny woman sitting on a park bench crying alone without a jacket on.

Being the gentleman Robin is he goes up to her and sits next to her. "It's a bit cold out here don't you think?"
He says offering his jacket to her.

Regina looks up and she has got tears running down her face. She forces a smile and takes his jacket "thank you" she says in a shattered breath and puts it around her shoulders.

"Hey. This is no place for you to be here alone this late at night. Do you want to come to my house for a bit?"
Regina forces out a laugh. "You could be a serial killer"

"I could. But I guess that would be a risk you will need to take"
Robin says. He's moved in front of her and he offers her his hand.

"Really it's fine". Regina says in a muffled voice "my apartment isn't far from here."
Robin shakes his head "come on. I have nothing better to do. May I walk you to your apartment then?"

"Yeah. What the hell" she says taking his hand.
She felt a jolt of electricity as she took his hand. When Regina stood up she finally got a full view of him. Beautiful blue eyes as deep as the ocean and dimples that made her stomach do flips.
"Snap out of it" Regina thought to herself. "You just met him less that ten minutes ago"

About ten minutes later Robin looked at Regina. "You know I don't think I know your name." Robin says but he soon realized she has headphones in and he could just hear the Ed Sheeran playing through them.

Robin smiled. And squeezed her hand gently to get her attention. "You like Ed Sheeran?"

"Yeah. Is my music to loud?" She says taking out her head phones and looking up. Robin feels bad when he sees her tear stained cheeks "no" Robin says. "But. I would like to know your name, mines Robin locksley" he says and she looks up in shock.
"The author?"

Robin chuckles "yes. I didn't think my works where that popular"

"I love your books." She says "oh and my names Regina"

"Regina" Robin thinks

"what a beautiful name."

"Thank you." She says looking up at Robin.
"God she's beautiful" he thinks. Even when she's balled her eyes out. Her eyes so full of emotion and lips he wanted to kiss so bad even though he just met her.

"What's bothering you?"
Robin says just loud enough for Regina to here. "I've just had an Awful week." She says "my boss has no sympathy and I have to work even though my father passed three days ago" she says full on crying now. 

Robin looks at her in shock. He feels so bad and with out even thinking  he pulls her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry" Robin whispers
Regina pulls away with a sniffle and looks at the apartment building.

"This is my stop" she says with a shaky voice.

"Wait" Robin says taking her hand and pulling her into him. There lips where so unbearably close and Robin broke the distance and pulled her into a kiss. There lips fit together perfectly and they moved together in perfect time. Regina was the first to pull away and to Robbins surprise she had a smile on her face.
Robin pulled out a business card and gave it to her. "I want to see you again" he says and Regina nodds "okay." She turns around to go into the building and robins stops her again. "Regina wait." He says and she turns to face him.

"I will remember the way you kissed me under the lamppost back on sixth street" Robin says reciting the Ed Sheeran song and looking up at the street sign attached to the lamppost they where in front of and Regina smiles. She definitely wants to see him again. He can make her smile even in the darkest of times.
•••••
I don't know what this is but I was listening to Ed Sheeran and got this idea. It's like 1:00 in the morning so yeah. Hoped you liked it. I thought it was cute. Please comment and vote it will encourage me to write more. And I didn't bother to edit this so hopefully it isn't that bad.