Lights out.

I'm doing this for a writing contest. So this is going to be a longer one shot. Not that I think you guys will Mind. Well I mean I would really hope not. OriginalBeliever
•••••••••
     It was thunder and lightning galore outside and it just picked the perfect time for the power to go out. Regina groaned when the tv went out and cut off in the middle of her greys Anatomy.
she went around the house lighting candles when she heard a knock on the door.
She walked to the door bare foot in her pyjamas and answered.
"Hi Regina. I was just wondering if the power went out here to?" Robin asked hoping Regina would offer him to come inside and wait out the harsh storm.
"Umm yeah. It's down pouring out there. Why don't you come in dry off and hang out for a bit? Wait out the storm."
Robin smiled sheepishly. "I would love to"  
Regina has had feelings for Robin for quite some time now but she is really scared to admit them. She is scared of what might happen to her due to her never getting her damn happy ending no matter how hard she tries.

"Just wait there I will be right back" she says running into the kitchen to get him a towel.

"Here you go. Your just drenched" she says with sympathy

"Thank you Regina." Robin says trying so hard not to lean forwards into a passionate kiss with her.

"Now." Regina says "I would suggest a movie but the powers out" Regina says still pissed off that it cut off her tv show right when it got to the good part.
"But I do have some wine if you would like some?"
"I would love some"
Regina smiled going into the kitchen. She sat there trying to get the stubborn cork out of the bottle and she just couldn't do it.
"Or maybe we won't be having wine" she mumbled under her breath. Robin walked over
"May I?" He asked, Regina handed the bottle over and he got the cork out with no problem.
Regina stood there giving Robin a seriously look "I so loosened that for you" she said walking to get two glasses and pouring the wine into it. "Thank you milady" he says clinking the glasses and taking a sip.

In the middle of Regina taking her sip of wine there was a loud burst of thunder scaring her spilling red wine all over her. She put her glass down with a grunt

"Can this day get any better?" She mumbled. "I'll be right back Robin" she says changing into another set of pyjamas being her flowy white nightgown. She didn't care what she looked like at the moment. Not because of what today meant.

Regina came down the stairs and Robin didn't think he's ever seen her so beautiful without make up on and without one of her pan suits he smiled without even noticing.
"Why are you smiling so much?" Regina asked
"Oh it's nothing." Rob says trying not to admit his feelings right away.
Regina smiled trying to hide her feelings. She knew why he was smiling.
•••••
It's been a few hours, Robin and Regina has moved to her couch. They both now have a pleasant buzz.
"Okay Regina I give up" Robin says. "Can you please tell me what is bothering you?  I can tell your hiding something from me"
Regina winces  scared to tell him "look." She says starting "I know this will make me sound like some creepy stalker but..." she says trailing off trying to stall and not tell him.
Robin puts his hand on reginas exposed knee. "Look if you don't feel comfortable telling me than don't. I don't want to pressure you" he says making Regina smile. "Okay." She takes a deep breath readying herself to tell him

"As you know I never get my happy ending. No matter how hard I try. Henry keeps hanging out with emma. I feel like I never see him..." she says making robin want to hold her and tell her everything is okay. Regina starts to tear up as she keeps talking "my father and my mother are dead and I feel like there's no one out there to love me"
She takes a shakey breath in "and you Robin. You treat me so nice. I can't believe I actually had a shot with you a shot for my happy ending. It's been exactly one year since we've met and well. We're soul mates but I thought we would of made a move by now" she finishes crying.

Robins eyes got wide with shock. "She feels the same way?  What does she mean by we're soul mates?" Robin thinks to himself.
He scoots down to the end of the couch where Regina is and he Hugs her allowing her to cry into his shoulder.

"Of course you have a chance with me Regina." He whispers into her ear "I was just scared you didn't feel the same way"

Regina looked up at Robin. "Really? No. You can't love me. You don't know my past-"

"And I don't need to Regina" Robin says "$the past is in the past. I only care about who you are today. I know you where the evil queen."

There was a comfortable silence between the two of them.

"Are you really saying you'll give me a shot?"

"Of course. I am honestly scared that this thief isn't good enough for the queen"

Regina smiles "your perfect" she says as she hears a crash come from the kitchen.

"Robin. What was that?" She says looking at him scared.
He says nothing and walks into the kitchen only to see a dark figure standing in the kitchen looking at Regina who was looking over his shoulder.

"Is that you?..."

•••••
Sorry it isn't quite how long you wanted it but. Well. I suck at writing long chapters other wise their shit so I know I ain't gonna win but I tried okay!  Says that in the worlds worst fake cry ever. Okay I'm making up nonsense. Byeeeee🌮

Tacos!