Nekoma High's Prom Night!!

Originally from the story description:

Kurotsuki fic!

Nekoma High held a prom night for the third years! What our certain bed haired cap'n will do?

Note: Kuroo and Tsukishima are already dating in this one-shot.

Disclamaaaaa I don't own Haikyuu!! And its characters! It belongs to Furudate Haruichi!

 ̄ 3 ̄

"We'll hand out printouts. If anything is not clear, you may ask us." The school's student organization leader said to the entire school.

Right after Kuroo got his, he read carefully. Until his eyes caught something interesting.

- You may bring your partner from another school.

Or should I say, very amusing.

He rapidly grabbed his phone, and contacted his cute tsun tsun boyfriend.

".....Tsukki?"

ヽ(W∀ ̄)/
Thats Kuroo

[Kuroo (wearing a grey tux) is pushing Tsukishima]

"Now, get it the changing room. I've prepared your outfit for you~" Kuroo pushed a certain blonde into the room, very exited to see his boyfriend in his so-called 'outfit'.

"Very thoughtful of yo-" Tsukishima sneered but, he almost bit his tongue after seeing his supposedly outfit. A dress.

Kuroo pushed him, closed the door and hold it, preventing Tsukishima from running away.

"I am going to wear this?!? This is a dress, Kuroo-san!!" He banged on the door hard, pleading for him to open it.

"I'm not letting you go until you come out wearing that!!" He said teasingly, hoping he'll give in and really wear the dress. "....fine!" He growled rather loudly.

After changing clothes...

"...I-I am done..." he said awkwardly. Kuroo peeked in to check, and then he opened the door.

Tsukishima is blushing!!!!!!

He wore a long-sleeved cream dress with laces, literally, everywhere, and a big white bow is hanging from his left waistband. He also wore a matching white high heels.

(Okay my taste of fashion sucks you may imagine Tsukki in your preferred dress.)

"This is embarrassing...." Tsukishima muttered out on his breath. "That really suits you, Tsukki!" Kuroo is a shot lovebir- cat. Literally.

"Uhmm... do I have to wear these high heels?? It's so hard to walk." He protested. But the bedhair person wants it on. "It's okay!! But that's what makes you look like a woman!"

"But...." he said, "What kind of woman is taller than his man?! Anditsnotniceforyoutoo..." he mumbled the last part.

But Kuroo, having a cat personality, he heard every part, very crystal clear. "Oya? Do you worry about me? And you'are not that tall-" then he noticed.

Tsukishima: 190,1 cm + 8 cm = 198,1 cm.
Kuroo: 189,7 cm + 0,5 cm = 190,2 cm.

That's 7,9 cm height difference. #nocalculatorused #calculatorisfordaweak