Fireflies Glowing Around Daisies

is this an au where tsukki crossdresses as a girl for kuroos dare from bokuto

anyways

Genre? Romance...... maybe? FLUFF and.... uh...

Warnings? There's none... I think.... Except for this being an AU, it's hella Yaoi(ofc, duh) and I do not own Haikyuu! and its characters, it belongs to its respective owner(s?).  
funfact: this line above is copy-pasted

Dedicated to Takara!! Skull_0

Let's get started!!
.
.
.
Kuroo-san, urusai.

KEIKOOOO-CHANNNNNN NANDEEEEEEE

........

"hmm.... GO ON A DATE WITH A GIRL!!" Bokuto shouted loudly.

"EEHH?!?" "Bokuto-san, that's too harsh." Akaashi said expressionlessly. "BUT WOULDN'T THAT BE SO MUCH FU-" Akaashi cut him fast, "Kuroo-san, if you can't do it, you don't have to do it."

"BUUT AKAASHI THAT'S UNFAIR!!!"

"Why?"

"HE MADE ME JUMP INTO A PUBLIC TRASH CAN FIVE MINUTES AGO, DIDN'T HE?!?!?" Bokuto whined loudly.

".........."

".........."

^3^ 

Kuroo is facing hell. For the past 12 minutes 54 seconds he's trying to press that frikkin call button. But he just couldn't ask his beloved Tsukishima Kei to crossdress as a girl and make him to go on a date with him, could he? And when he pressed the button by accident(because of his trembling hand, lol), he just ended the call before it rings twice. Over.and.over.again.

After the seven times he did it it's his phone's turn to ring. Tsukki<3, the id caller shown. He was startled pretty bad he nearly dropped his phone. After panicking around he pressed the answer button.

"Kuroo-san, it's annoying."

"Will you stop calling me?"

"It's been seven times you've called me and ended it."

"What is the matter." Tsukishima's monotone voice was laced with a slight irritation.

"..........." He can't voice anything. His voice stuck in his throat, begging to be free but it can't. "If you're not saying anything, I'll hang up."

"......w-wa-wait!!"

"........" He waited for Kuroo to speak.

"Uh, I, um.. B-Bokuto dared me to go on a date with girl, bu-" "Why should I care? Does it look like you can vent your day to me?" "Tsukki, the matter is-" "I'm hanging up." "TSUKKI CAN YOU HELP TO DRESS LIKE A GIRL FOR ME?!?" He shouted the last part hoping that he would listen. "....what."

"......"

Just hoping that Kuroo can see the annoying smirk on Tsukki's face. "Whaa~at?? I didn't quite get that, sorry."

Kuroo smiled hopelessly, facing the giant tsundere jerkass on the other side of the line.

"Please, can you dress up like a girl for me?" he said softly, but loud enough for him to hear it.

"No." He deadpanned.

"Pleaase??" Kuroo half-whined to the reciever.

"No." He repeated himself.

"Why?"

"I don't want to."

Taking deep breath, he thought up an idea. "I'll treat you strawberry shortcake. The whole tart, if you can finish it."