Little funny things in our life.

This is supposed to be the Kuro Reader Tsuki series and this book is basically made for it but I constantly write other one shots and series.......

anyway

Yeah, this is the Kuro x Reader x Tsuki as I've said at the description, and cause I didn't really have a plot idea.... I'll just make a story about you and Kuroo and Kei living together in a simple apartment in your college life.

That being said, here you go!

*****

"Good morning, Kei!"

"Morning." He said as he let out a silent yawn.

"Have Kuroo-san woken up yet?" Probably not...

"He doesn't even moved from the bed..." He rubbed his eyes. Knew it.

"Guess you'll have to handle the breakfast today, huh..." I said as I handed the spatula I was holding to him. "Let me take care of his lazy ass...." I smirked, which I know Kei had seen it.

:)

"WAKE UP KUROO-AHO-SAAAANN!!!!" Shouted right to his ears.

Pretty sure that the metal clanking sound over there was Kei dropping the spatula.

He did wake up, but rolled over to the other side of the bed.

Grinning, I climbed up to him and make him laid back to his back, his eyes widened at me and I heard his muttering my name. "If you won't get your ass outta bed...." I spoke out, then tickling his weak spot-just right below his ribs and to his sides. "I'M NOT STOPPING THIS UNTIL YOU DO!!!!"

"ACK! [Y/n]!! Stop!!" I could see his face widened in shock and with the laughs, it looked even more dumber.

But cute in the same time... -///-

"What did I say before??" I menancingly said to him, definitely not stopping and hold his chest back to the bed with my other hand.

"If that's how you play..." He muttered out,

.....oh shit.

He grabbed my hand, his grip overpowered my strength and I'm stuck in his hold.

He turned the table around easily and made me laid down with him topping me, and his eyes looked glowing in the shadows.

Hungrily, he licked his lips like the way he likes to, and his eyes keep piercing to mine.

"I'll also do it in my way."

S-Scary...!!

"K-K-KU-KUROO-SAN T-THA-THATS ENOUGH P-PLEASE GET DOWN"

"You know, your stuttering won't do much against me." His eyebrow raised and I feel his aura shifted a bit more hungrier.

help me

"Kuroo-san, you know, we have lectures in about 2 hours later." THANK GOD KEI IS THERE TO STOP HI-

"We could make this quick~"

"Uh, What?!"

"...."

"C'mon, it's that old man anyways, he wouldn't notice us running a bit late to his class."

His sigh sounded a bit, frustrated?!

"Okay."

(Ω_Ω)

S-Should I enjoy this or mourn over this?!

> /// <

It... Didn't turn out as I planned...

I guess Kuroo-san's power of pervert has overpowered my mind and fingers too.....

A-Anyway, this is just a simply a first shot of the series I'll be writing on along with the others, but I would prioritize this since this is the main reason I made this book specialized for KuroReaderTsuki eee..ven though I write more KuroTsuki in this...

BTW, I decided to add a note chapter so... If you don't really want to waste your time you could just skip that chapter and... Leave this book alone in your library... T T

Currently writing on:
Nothing cause I'll be dying in 1-2 week(s) later
If you're interested in this sad author's life and why, just read at the note chapter.

I'll be taking requests but.. It.. I... Wouldn't write much in this semester....

And to think I still have my own plots to write.......

Ugh

Just, look at the notes chapter if you're interested in why and the cause of my hiatus.

Kisakidesu~