XIII. Mason's house- Mason's room

Mason is sitting at his desk, surfing the internet on his computer. Max is standing behind him. Mason opens Twitter and sees the same picture of Justin and Cece that Denisa and Lily saw on TV. Mason and Max look at the picture extremely surprised, thinking if that girl is really Cece. Max gets a call from Lily and he answers. 

Max: Hel..(doesn't finish the word "Hello") 

Lily: Max, whatcha doin'? 

Max: Uh, I (doesn't finish again) 

Lily: Did you see that picture of Justin on TV? 

Max: The one with(doesn't finish again) 

Lily: Yea, gosh that girl really looks like Cece, but 

Mason takes Max's phone, 

Mason: Lily, I just saw the picture on Twitter and I thought the same thing but it can't be her. 

Lily: Denisa called her earlier and she didn't answer. 

Mason: You do realize that Justin Bieber wouldn't date Cece, right? He doesn't even know her and anyway, doesn't she always say she hates him? 

Lily: Yea, (laughs) the next time I see Cece, I must show her the picture, I found her twin. 

Mason opens Instagram on his phone and sees a clear selfie of Justin and Cece posted by Justin's official Instagram with a red heart emoji as caption. 

Mason: Lily(says seriously), you must check Justin's Instagram now. (stares at the picture)