XVIII. Justin's mansion

*bar next to the outdoor pool*

Cece and Justin are standing next to the pool, kissing. 

Cece: So...what do I have to say? (smiles happily) 

Justin: Nothing, love, I'll be the one who will tell her. 

Justin kisses Cece shortly. Pattie arrives and sees them kissing, but she is not sure if they were really kissing or not. She has an upset expression on her face so she doesn't say "hi".

Justin: Hey mom, is anything wrong? 

Pattie shakes her head. 

Cece: Hi!(smiles) 

Justin: Aw, you look sad...now, when I was going to tell you good news.(smiles a bit) 

Pattie: I'm fine, Justin. But, I think I should be the one to tell you some news first. (looks at Justin and Cece seriously) 

Cece and Justin look at Pattie confused. 

Pattie: Cece, can you come closer? 

Cece walks closer to Pattie. 

Pattie: Is your birthday on July 28th and are your parents Anna and Paul Styles? 

Cece: Yes...(looks even more confused, wondering why Pattie know this information about her. ) 

Pattie:(breathes deeply) I never told anyone before...and I'd really not like to talk about how it happened but...(stops for 3 seconds; a  tear rolls down her face) I...I had a daughter...16 years ago...who was sent for adoption...for some reasons...(cries slightly) I did a lot of research these days...and now I'm completely sure...Cece...my daughter...my daughter that was sent for adoption...(cries more)...is..is you...

Cece looks at Pattie extremely shocked, then she looks at Justin who has tears in his eyes, being as shocked as she is. Cece wants to speak but she's not able to, because of the strong shock and she starts crying heavily.