Chapter Thirty: "Hey princess."

"Why am I such a dick?" Luke questions for about the millionth time.

We had been driving to the hospital for almost half an hour and all that Luke kept doing was putting himself down. No one had answered him the last three times he asked the question so just to shut him up I decided to speak up.

"What makes you think you're a dick?" I ask, looking in the rear view mirror to see him sitting beside Michael, I had concluded that the bump to his head was making him say things he wouldn't normally say so I was curious as to what was going to come out of his mouth next.

"I ruined it."

"Ruined what?" Michael sighs

"The band." I roll my eyes and take a deep breath

"We both ruined the band Luke. We can't go back in time so there is no point dwelling on it."

"But I want everything to go back to the way it was." Luke mutters "I'm sorry Michael, sorry for doing this and being an asshole. Can you forgive me?" Luke asks and it almost sounds sincere.

"Yeah Luke, whatever." Michael says with a slight chuckle

"And you Aria..." Luke begins

"Oh look, we're here." I say quickly as I see the illuminated lights of the hospital sign.

"Great because I'm starting to see double." Luke says.

I pull into a parking space and turn to see both boys in the back seat. Luke has his head on Michael's shoulder and Michael has his attention on his phone.

"Is he still awake?" I ask Michael

"Shit! Luke... Luke buddy wake up." Michael begins to slap Luke's cheek and when there is no reaction I begin to panic.

"Fuck, we need to get him in there," I whisper yell

"Why are you whispering? We want him to wake up!" Michael yells back at me and I pout

"You're going to need to carry him."

"Nope. No way. Luke's like the same weight as me and y'know... I've had a lot to drink tonight. I might drop him." Michael says and I roll my eyes, getting out of the car and opening the back door. I grab Luke's arm and Michael pushes him towards me before he gets out of the car.

Michael slams the door before coming around to help me. When we finally get Luke out of the car he comes around slightly, enough at least for him to stand with our help. We practically drag him however to the hospital and when we get in I leave Michael holding Luke.

"Hi, uh, my friend hit his head pretty hard. His name is Luke Hemmings."

"Okay, date of birth." The woman behind the desk asks and I turn to look at Michael

"July what?" I ask

"16th."

"July 16th 1996." I tell the woman and she nods

"If you go to that room on your right, there is a bed and a nurse will be in to see you soon." I nod at her before relaying the information onto Michael as we both attempt to bring Luke the three steps we needed to bring him.

"Okay sleepy head." I say as Michael and I gently push Luke onto the bed

"I'm gonna go find some water. You wanna come find some water?" Michael asks me and I am just about to nod when I hear Luke clear his throat.

"Aria? Can you stay?" Luke questions and I look at Michael

"Good luck on your quest for water." I chuckle, walking towards Luke.