;two:

"So you're telling me that I was in Hell for four months, then I was miraculously brought back to life by a glowing baby in a jacket?" Castiel pursed his lips from across the room, having heard that saying way too many times in his short stay on Earth. "I am not a glowing baby, I still have the power to put you back in Hell, and I can make those arrangements, if you wish." Castiel spoke, then as soon as the words left his mouth, he felt regretful.

"Okay, Cas, we don't need the girl peeing her pants right now," Dean stepped in, raising his hand out to keep the fumed angel from the girl beneath him. Lana was chuckling, though. Dean, Sam, Bobby, and Castiel all looked at her with confusion, seeing her chuckle turn into a soft cackle.

"Oh my God, is this a new level of Hell? Or am I actually alive? This is highly amusing, actually. A real life 'LOL.'" She said, resting back in her chair with a slow, calm, clap. Bobby narrowed his eyebrows and looked at Sam with a shrug.

"Alright, listen lady," Dean spoke, no amusement lined in his tone. "This crap, it's real. We're fighting a war right now and if you're delusional, you're going back. I've been there, I've been in Hell before, and it's not gumdrops and unicorn farting rainbows. It's not a place you want to go back to, do you understand?" By now, he was leaning on her chair arms, his face inches from her own.

Her eyes inadvertently wandered among his facial features, soon catching his eyes to see the seriousness in them. She didn't hear a word he said, until he asked if she understood, and she smiled. "I can see the point clearly now." She flirted, but no one but the tall man, Sam, in the back noticed.

Dean stood up straight as Lana settled her eyes upon Sam, who looked as if he were a puppy who just chewed it's owners shoes up and was getting lectured for it. "What are you laughing about, Jolly Green Giant?" She said, causing Dean to comically choke on the sip of water he took milliseconds before. After he had swallowed the water, he began to laugh aloud, causing Sam to look at him with narrowed eyes.

"As far as I can see right now he's a roasted green bean." Dean chimed in, and Lana threw her head back with a cackle. Castiel had already vanished, having had enough of the striking immaturity that radiated off of this petite, brunette, blue-eyed beauty. Bobby turned to look at Sam with pursed lips, beginning to walk from the living area into the kitchen, trudging past Sam.

"Looks like we have another Dean to deal with, only this time, more brutally honest and feminine." Bobby inquired and Sam chuckled. "At least now he has someone he can relate to." 

†††
Yikesssss, this chapter was so short and I haven't updated in like 20,000,000 years.

I apologize :'(

But I really hope you enjoyed, I know it's kinda cliché right now but I hope it's going to turn out as I had planned.

Thanks for reading!!

Much luv,
~KatXoXo