Feelings with No Disguise

Giving a sigh of relief, (Y/N) fully placed her weapon down at the sight of her bushman ally.

"What are you doing here? Weren't you celebrating with the others back at base?"

"Yea but its also a good day ta take a walk in the forest. Y'know, ta let out sum steam."

(Y/N) chuckled. Suddenly, she remembered Medic and what he said about 'saying something important' to her at MediBay.

"I'd really want to talk more, Snipes. But i have a place to go to."

(Y/N) then continues walking down the path as 'Sniper' trails behind her.

"And that is, where exactly?"

'Sniper' asked, trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"MediBay. Medic says he was going to say something really important."

"Would ya loike me ta accompany you?"

"Sure, since you're already here. Besides, it does get lonely and it'll be better for me to have someone to talk to on the way there."

'Sniper' and (Y/N) then continued on their way to their destination.

You and 'Sniper' really enjoyed each other's presence; talking about your childhood, and sometimes joking about the funny moments that had happened in the past. You even talked about your experiences in Teufort. Through this, Spy grew closer and closer to you.

The more information Spy gets, the more he falls for you.

He didn't want to but he's got to ask you, it made him curious. And as a spy, it was normal for him to want to know everything.

"Ey sheila, I got a question fo' ya, if you dont moind, that is..."

(Y/N) hums in response, signalling that it is alright to ask.

"So um, do ya have feelings for the Medic?"

"Why'd ya ask?"

"Nothin, nothin."

"To be honest, I havent really thought of it. I mean I love his personality, y'know? It's really adorable. I like how he treats me like im really special even if i dont think i am and how he comforts me when i need it. So, i guess i kinda like him for that and for many other reasons.

Spy's smile faltered a little. It made his heart sank like the Titanic when he heard that you actually liked an insane, non-licensed doctor. But he keeps the sadness in, for he does not want to ruin his current facade.

Ahead of them lies something that made (Y/N) stop in her tracks.

A beautiful field of different varieties of flowers as far as the eye could see; a breath-taking scenery indeed.

Spy being a gentleman, but still aware of his current situation, led (Y/N) to the field. She hesitated for a moment, now thinking of her real purpose as to why she came here in the first place.

'Sniper' takes notice of this and said,

"Dont worry sheila, it wouldnt be for too long. Wouldnt you want ta give Doc sum flowers? They are a beaut after all."

With this, (Y/N) ran into the field and started searching into different kinds of flowers. And as for spy, he stared at the exquisite sight before him; not the flowers, but the woman that's amongst them.

Sighing, 'Sniper' sat down and started combining and connecting the different flowers that's nearest to him while watching (Y/N) pick out white and red flowers from the meadow.

Minutes later, (Y/N) came back and finshed picking out the perfect flowers to give Medic.

"All right im done!"

"Wait 'ta minute, oi... oi have somethin to give to ya"

You tilt your head in confusion.

'Sniper'chuckled at your confusions

' Mignonne' Spy said to himself.

"Come closer, sheila"

(Y/N) did as she was told and 'Sniper' place an object on top of your head. You held it and placed it infront of you to inspect it.

A flower crown whose colors complimented one another.

"Its... its beautiful, Sniper. Thank you"

You continued to admire the crown that was made by the brute assassin.

'Sniper' used his hand to move your chin up to face him, as he said something that you never expected him to say.

"... But not as beautiful as you, luv"