Promises over Commitment

I believe this chapter is longer than the rest that i've made so far. Sorry if there are redundant words or wrong grammar. But regardless, still try and enjoy! :)
P.S, i just learned that you can used bold, italicized, and underline here so i tried it to some sentences!

Edited: Just made some minor corrections; just erased some and corrected my grammar. Nothing different!

"... not as beautiful as you, love"

(Y/N) blushed and looked down, allowing stay hairs to fall down her face.

"Thanks..."

She muttered. 'Sniper' placed his hand on (Y/N)'s chin, making her head move up, but her eyes still stares directly on the ground. He then said in a gentle voice,

"Sheila, look at me"

(Y/N) reluctantly looked at 'Sniper' and realized how close their faces were, making her blush even more.

'Sniper' slowly closed distance. Time stood still for the both of them and the moment felt like it would stay like that forever. After one more second of staring into each other's eyes they felt like they were the only two people in the world, finally, lips linked onto one another and the world surrounding them suddenly had no purpose, for this extravagant moment has brought newer meaning for the both of them.

They both parted for air. (Y/N) looked like she just won the lottery and hugged 'Sniper' tightly.

Spy enjoyed it at first but he then realized that he made the biggest mistake of his life.

(Y/N) decided to lay on sniper's legs and looked up at the sky, while Spy was rethinking about his life choices.

'Zis is wrong. It was wrong to love her knowing she wouldn't even feel the same way; especially, when she finds out that I was just an enemy spy who just played with her emotions and breaking 'er heart. She would definitely hate me. And 'ear i thought I was the one seducing all ze women but now i 'ave fallen head over heels for zis girl; just like zat. I made a promise to the team that i would 'finish the job' but now i just don't know anymore. God, she iz making my mission 'arder to do.'

Spy then recalled the promise he made in his head.

-FLASHBACK-

"Oh Mon Dieu"

The Administrator announced as the REDs, once again, won the battle.

"Next time, kill atleast one of them."

She scolded our team through the speakers of our base. To every loss in a round, our weapons would suddenly disappear and we are forced to run away; hide from the victorious team. Seeing half of my team dying and successfully retreating; I, myself, hid behind the shadows as i silently went back to our base.

The worst things come every after lost battle, we are all 'required' to regroup in the rec room so we could listen to Soldier rant and nag about why he was beaten by weaklings like the RED team. I leaned at the beaten-down walls of the said room, and took one of my cigarettes from my disguise kit to relieve my stress. One by one, my colleagues arrived inside and took their seats, their faces full of irritation and annoyance for they know that they would heard another one of Soldier's speeches. And unexpectedly, Soldier kicked the door with a huge smile on his face as if he just won the fight, which we clearly didn't. Everyone looked at Soldier, confused and didn't quite understand why the f*ck is he smiling.

I raised one of my eyebrows, curious of what Soldier had in mind now. He faced me and said, rather shouted,

"SPY!"

I shook of the ashes (sorrh idk what the term is) off my cigarette and looked at Soldier.

"Oui?"

Everyone then looked at me, then looked back at Soldier, looking for an answer as to why I was called.

"I WANT YOU TO PUT THOSE RED'S MEDIC AND THEIR NEW SISSY MEMBER UNDER SURVEILLANCE; SUCK ALL THE INFORMATION OUT OF THEM AND MAKE SURE THEIR DEAD. REPORT BACK AFTERWARDS"

I heard mumbling and whispering between the rest of the team.

I smirked and nodded in approval, since beforehand i've already planned something like this.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Spy shook his head, dismissing those horrible reminders, and stared down at her; she is still looking at the sky as her eyes twinkled with hope and compassion, I just cannot get enough of this. But alas, nothing lasts forever.

"(Y/N), luv, i need to stand now"

She whined in disagreement but reluctantly stood up. Spy did the same and brushed off the grass off his clothes.

He took (Y/N)'s hands into his and spoke,

"Sheila, this is the best thing that's evah happened ta me. But, oi cannot commit to our relationship just yet. I was entrusted with a promise that oi was obliged ta keep. But until then, please stay safe, okay?"

She replied with a nod.

"Now, Oi wont ya ta close your eyes."

(Y/N) didn't want to, for she knew that if she did, she would just open her eyes to nothing. But nonetheless, she followed.

"Good. Count from 1 to 3. And after 3, i want you to open your eyes and forget that this ever happened."

He knew that their Medic has a thing for her too. And as much as it pains Spy to admit it, (Y/N) was better off with a man who would show his love to her without having to hide it from others.

" Oi know There is someone else waiting for ya, and oi think ya know who."

And she did knew; Spy could tell from the face she is making at the moment.

Spy let go of her hands as she started counting.

"1..
2..
3..-"

Hearing a sudden gust of wind, she opened her eyes; and 'Sniper', was not to be seen anymore.