Chapter Three.

****************************************************************************************** 

We made it to the house within ten minutes and it was nice to know he lived near his parents since we left a little late since Greyson was on the phone to someone, business probably. "I can't wait to meet them" I gush talking about Thomas and Rose, he told me so much about them and I already felt like I knew the kids but now I was going to meet them. "I'm nervous" I admit to Greyson looking out of the window not wanting him to see my face since I was blushing.

Greyson chuckled "There is nothing to worry about, your parents are there, my parents are there and they've always loved you like a daughter of there own and of course my kids will be there and they will love you, Rose is a little shy but she'll open up to you" he told me as he talked more about his children. 

"What if they don't like me?" I pouted once we were parked outisde his parents house and he made his way over to my side to open the door for me, grabbing my hand just as I took my seatbelt off and pulled me close to his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist, he smiled down at me. "Everything is going to be fine now give me a kiss" he demanded playfully.

My eyes widen in shock at his demand "Grey No!" I laugh shaking my head but kiss him quickly on the lips, his parents were probably watching from the window, well his mum probably was. I unwrapped my arms that were around his neck and kissed him one final time "Let's get in there I can't wait to meet everybody!" I exclaim stepping away from him but keeping hold of his hand as we made our way to the front door.

I knocked on the door and waited even though Greyson wanted to walk right in I wanted to do it properly as the door opened and I saw Jessica her eyes widening when she saw me, "I knew it! I knew my son would have you in his arms one day" the older woman smirked making me blush, like mother like son.

"Hi Jessica" I smile shyly her my blush still obvious on my face as she pulls me into a hug "We've missed you dear" she whispers and it brang tears to my eyes, I missed them too of course I would her and Mike are like second parents to me. "I missed you guys too" I whispered back to her just as Grey cleared his throat but I could tell he was amused making me glare at him.

Greyson only chuckled and looked back at his mum "I would love to have my fiance back now mum" Greyson smirked and my eyes widen, Jessica didn't know I thought we would tell them all together when we were inside. I slapped Greyson at the back of his head and looked back at Jessica who was smiling no grinning at the both of us, well someone was happy.

"This is so exciting, when did this all happen and why didn't you tell us, Greyson!" she scolded playfully slapping her son around the head "I would of liked to know that I would be meeting your fiance, come in, come in your probably freezing your parents are in the dining room!" I giggle at her eagerness.

I walked into the dining room everything looking exactly the same after ten years probably just touch ups here and there but that's about it, I stopped when I made it to the dining room and my parents were sitting there but they weren't alone, Eddie was there also, I could tell this was going to be a long dinner. I felt Greyson tense besides me, I grabbed hold of his hand and gave it a little squeeze so he would look at me and when he did I gave him a reassuring smile.

I made my way over to my parents "I've missed you guys so much" I hugged them both not wanting to let go it's been months since I've seen them I was always used to seeing them everyday and ten years later I only see them when they come, now here I was. "We've missed you princess how is Lillian?" dad questioned wanting to know how his aunt was. "She's good" I kiss my dad on the cheek before sitting next to Greyson.

"It's good to see you Eddie" I smiled at Greyson's older brother, he didn't do anything to me and I think he was tricked into what happened between him and Sarah and I know it's no excuse but I don't think it was actually his fault unless maybe I am wrong. "It's good to see you Charlotte, it's been so long."