Chapter Seven.

******************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning with Greyson's arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to his chest, I looked down to see Rose who was asleep next to me and wrapped up in my arms. Then I noticed Thomas on bottom of the bed wrapped up in a blanket and he didn't look all that comfortable, but he was asleep so he must be.

I  tried carefully to get out of bed but with Rose and Thomas on the bed it was proving to be inpossible, I tried again only to have Greyson's arms wrap around me and pulling me closer to his chest making me look up at him, "Where are you going?" he whispered making me smile up at him, he looks so sexy in the morning.

"I was going to make breakfast" I tell him as I continued to smile, it must be about nine o'clock in the morning already.  "I'll take you all out for breakfast" he mumbled still half asleep as he pulled me back down on the bed and closer to him when I was about to get up again, or at least try to.

"What the heck is that?" he questioned his eyes opened fully as he looked at me when his leg nugged Thomas making me giggle, "That would be your son sleeping at the bottom of the bed" I tell him as I continue to laugh quietly so I wouldn't wake the kids up.

"I can't even kiss  my fiance in privacy" he muttered to himself but I heard him making me smile again then frown as I think to myself, I'm not your real fiance! "Whatever...What should we do today?" I asked him as I rested my head on his chest and again looked up at him, I forgot he wasn't wearing a shirt, but if I moved my head off now he would probably realise. 

I trailed my hand up and down his chest, "We could go into town and just look around and it's been a few weeks since I've gone there and seen everyone, we could even go to the arcade and the kids can make sandcastles or whatever" I explain to him, hoping he liked the idea.

I felt him kiss the top of my head, "That sounds perfect" he sighed, "-and then we could go and see your aunt again" he said making a grin come to my face because I loved the idea of seeing my great-aunt again. "Great!" I nod my head, yawning because I'm still tired.

We stayed in bed for a little while longer and both Thomas and Rose woke up a little while later, I got ready about  to start making breakfast when Greyson stopped me again, "What are you doing? I said I would take you all out for breakfast" he smiled and pecked me on the lips before going off to get  himself ready.

About an hour later or so Greyson did just that and took us to a small cafe on the high street, "Sammy!" I exclaim walking in the cafe and hugging my friend, I don't just eat at Lillian's cafe. "It's good to see your Char, where have you been I went to Lillian's place and you weren't there?" she questioned whilst slyly looking at Greyson with a suggestive look.

"Stop that!" I laughed and smacked her on the arm slightly, "That man you are eyeing right now is all mine" I tell her proudly, well for now he was anyway. Sammy who's real name was Samantha but everyone called her Sammy smiled wide at me, "Boyfriend, eh?"

I shake my head and laugh, "Nope, fiance" as I show her my engagement ring that sat right there on my left hand looking all beauitful, it wasn't too flashy or simple...it was just perfect. "Oh Charlotte that is great it's been so long since you've date anyone, wait how long have you two been dating?" she questioned as she grabbed a small notebook.

I bite my lip I didn't know what to say, "Oh it's been a couple of yeasr and we didn't want to jinx it, he was my best friend when I was younger and we just met eachother again and the rest is history" I smiled at her as we walked back to the booth they were all sitting at looking at the menus.

"Hey guys this is my best friend Sammy, she runs this place and the food is great" I tell them honestly, it was. "It's not as great as Lillian's" Sammy admits making me chuckle, they were both great.

After ordering the kids sat talking to us and telling us everything about what happened in school or with there friends and me and Greyson just sat back and smiled as we listened. The food soon arrived, "I was thinking about taking you out on a date tonight, but you will have to choose where we go because I have no idea where all the best places are" he laughed as he took hold of my hands across the table.

I laughed with him when he said that, "That sounds perfect, pick me up at eight?" I joked which made him smile and chuckle at me. "I'll pick you up at eight" he joked back.

That is exactly what he did as well, he actually walked out the door before half seven and then came back at eight with flowers in his hands and he looked so handsome, Lillian was looking after the kids and I told her Sammy would be there if she needed her.

The date went surprisingly well depsite the fact that it wasn't a real real date but just a 'date' for appearances becuase after all everyone must think that we are engaged. "This was a perfect date even if I did plan everything" I teased him when we walked out of the small restarurant with his arms wrapped around me.

He just laughed and agreed with me, "I think we should go for a walk on the beach" he said softly and that we did it was perfect and we talked about when we were younger before everything happened and before she ruined our friendship.

"This was perfect Char, I mean I know you basically planned where we should go but it feels like we never stopped being friends but I want more, forget about the deal I had you will still get the money because I, I love you" he confessed leaving me shocked I didn't know what to say or do but stare up at him with big round wide eyes.

******************************************************************************************

A/N; Merry Christmas Guys...! :)

I have uploaded so many stories today it is unreal but a good thing I had them written before today. So check out Loveless and the prologue of the new version of Five Years... :D (I don't know when I will upload again)

I will be uploading Christmas Mate later today... :)

Comment & Vote!