The Fall

'I wonder what his problem is?' Foxy thought as he saw a screaming brown blur go down the hallway. Just as Foxy was entering the kitchen door, the clock struck 12am. Well, it's time to greet the new guard. As Foxy passed the stage, he saw that everyone was gone. 'Man, I know that you guys hate the night guard but this is his first night!' He started running towards the night guards' office only to be shut out. "Man! Almost had him! Well guys, he is very smart, you have to trick him.... Guys?" Worried, Foxy started searching around for the others. When he reached the kitchen, he found the hole. As he peered into the hole, a futuristic hand pulled him down. As he fell for what seemed like forever, a voice yelled into his ear, "Don't hold it against us". Soon, he reached the bottom only to be stuck in an iron cage. "Hello!! Help!" Soon, Foxy saw a figure in the corner of the room. "Oh thank Freddy, hey um I'm stuck in here. Do you think you could help me out of here?" The figure moved closer to the cage. "Sorry, we need to use you to lure someone here. Until then, please release all of your knowledge of Freddy Fazbear." Angry, Foxy yelled, "Never! Let me go!!!" The animatronic walked closer to the bars. "Haha. To bad...Oh Funtime!! You have a visitor." She disappeared only to be replaced by a white, shiny fox. "Who are you? What do you want with me?" The fox said nothing but the word 'funtime'. It was a whisper that soon escalated into a screech. "Oh God stop! You're so annoying!" As soon as Foxy said that, the shiny fox stopped and walked over to a water valve. "What are you doing? Wait-NO!!!!!!"

To be continued....