I'm a Clumsy Ninja! || 6

" And Soon This Unicorn will come and Fly down on all the People! And Turn them into Unicorns too! So then! I.. As in I, Kaleb Jones! Will Take over the world! and Make it into Unicorn Land!" He said Proudly, Fist Pumping the Air..

Izzy And I looked to eachother, Holding back a Laugh.. We're In English.. And we were told to write an Essay on what our life dream was... And we told to make it R-E-A-L-I-S-T-I-C, So either this guy is on a lot of Crack.. Or he's just that Much of A Moron!

Soon it went on and on.. With Realistic ones.. Some were Interesting, Others were boring.. And some were About Cameron Dallas and Dylan O'Brien.. But I can't Blame you on that one.. I wrote about my Dream of becoming a Writer.. Ever since I was young, I've been writing small poems and Songs.. But soon I began writing them down.. I still do that up to today.. But I don't really like to talk about it.. I Pursed My Lips.. Forcing a smile as Other go up.. Thank God I went first! So I just got It over with..

Soon Izzy was up.. She wrote about her dream of being a Model.. Which wouldn't be too hard for her! I smiled sitting up. And when she was done, What did I do? I jumped up and yelled, "THAT'S MY GIRL!" Which caused small chuckles from around the room.. I plopped back down as Izzy came back up smiling...

"How'd I do?" She asks softly, Trying to stay Quiet... "You did great!" I Replied, a smiling filling my lips..

--------------

I Closed my Locker, Finally.. My Week with these Morons were finally over.. Due to the last minute Change of calling school off tomorrow... I Walked down the Hall, Taking a left to Izzy's Locker.. Who was Talking to Adrian.. One of Hunter's 'Minions'.. Knowingly.. I Sneaked over like an awesome Ninja, Also Known as looking like an idiot in plain sight.. and stood behind Izzy Listening closely..

"Yeah the sounds great.. I'll talk to Teddy and Haleigh about it!" She said Smiling.. You see.. My plan of being a Ninja worked until I Fell over doing an Awesome ninja Pose.. Causing me to Groan..

Adrian was on the shy side of things.. But when he saw me fall.. He chuckled softly.. Izzy didn't even have to turn to know who it was.. "Hey Teddy.. Nice Ninja Skills" She teased as she smiles softly..  "Shhhhhhh You can't tell him I'm A ninja!" I got up smiling and looking to him. "Adrian"

"Theodora.." He smiles giving me a softly nod.. He was the only person Who Called me by my real name.. Except my Father.. and that's Rarely.. "Really, You can call me Teddy.." I said in reply as he smiles.. "Maybe.. Listen, I Gotta go before Hunter finds me here.. Just think about it Izzy!" He chuckles softly walking away..

"Think about Whattttttttttt..." I said Wiggling my Eyebrows.. I may or may not know that Adrian Has a thing for Izzy.. Hehe

"He asked, You, Haleigh, And I to go to Thunder Storm tomorrow.." She said smirking.. My Eyes widened... Not thunder storm.. I have a bad history with it.. But maybe I should give it a change..

No!

Yes!

No!

Yes Bitch just do it!

"Okay.." I mumbles softly smiling... She closed her locker, Looking to me.. "Come on.. Let go grab something from  McDonalds! I'm Starving!!!!" She Began pulling me towards the Doors  laughing softly..

She pulled me to her car, And soon we drove to McDonalds.. And of course she ordered 2 Big Macs.. It was her Usual.. I didn't get anything.. I never was a fan of McDonalds...

Yes! Shame me while you can!

As soon as she got her food we switched sides and I drove.. After putting the car in reverse and backing out of the Parking Space she parked in.. I drove her home without driving crazy like she does..

I pulled into her Drive way and laughs softly sticking my tongue out at her as she mocks my slow 'Grandma' Driving...

Ha.. Guess that's what best friends are for!

***************************************

Hello Babes! Sorry this is a really sucky Chapter! But I've been re-writing for the past 3 hours.. So I'm a little out of it! but I'm almost done so yay!

Please know that.. I will most likely edit these again if I see things that Need and now I mean Need changes!

Your Author and Unicorn Mother - R A Y R A Y